Xiao Gu and Gu Lao would be dispatched to Beijing immediately, saying that the helicopter would arrive the next day.

    I was also confused at the time, and said that I needed to find someone The situation. Then Meng Chao came.

    Meng Chao and the others were really chasing the bug swarm. Halfway through the chase, they were called back by a phone call.

    They came to meet Xiao Gu and the others and left by helicopter together. So did I. I heard some things from Meng Chao.

    I don’t know the specifics of what happened until now. I can only tell you that they went abroad for support. It is said that they want to help country E build a national agricultural production base. .”

    Shen Cong remained silent for a long time.

    This is another thing that has never happened in my previous life.

    However, as time passed, the gap between the two lifetimes became wider and wider, and even the timelines did not intersect too much, and deviations in many things were inevitable.

    But... the husband and father-in-law have gone abroad!

    It is still when the natural disaster is not completely over.

    She couldn't find peace in her heart.

    "Country E?"

    Shen Cong asked thoughtfully.

    Her eyes flickered, and a thought quickly flashed in her mind: "For oil?"

    Liu Tuan didn't answer immediately, but a flash of appreciation quickly flashed in his eyes.

    He knew that Shen Cong was very smart, but he didn't expect her to be so politically sensitive.

    He didn't hide it, but admitted it openly: "I'm not sure, after all, I haven't been officially notified.

    But we all know that E produces domestic coal and oil.

    The country is currently short of resources. The mines and oil fields all disappeared during the earthquake. Without energy, a country seems to have no hands and feet, and many things can’t be done at all. If nothing else, let’s talk

    about our electricity. Now the lines have been repaired, but still There is no guarantee of full electrification.

    In addition to electricity and oil, solar vehicles have limitations in every aspect, at least for now, they cannot completely replace gasoline vehicles.

    But what can we do?

    Without these energy sources , Our factories can’t start work, workers can’t work, even fertilizers and pesticides can’t be produced.

    This concerns the lives of each of us.

    Country E also suffered heavy losses in the earthquake this time, but what they are most anxious about now is to restore agriculture Production.

    We are in urgent need of energy, and they need assistance in agriculture, which can be mutually beneficial.

    So I think that not only will Gu Kai and the others not have to worry about safety, they should also enjoy VIP-level treatment."

    Shen Cong clicked nodded.

    Although Liu Tuan said one by one, he didn't know, he didn't understand, and he didn't receive the notice.