Not only that, the key is also smelly!

    With the smoky smoke and the smell of charred insect corpses, even the few people upstairs who wore masks felt that the smoke was too bad, and tears flowed down their cheeks.

    So seeing the cubs coming up, no one gave them a good look.

    Father Shen glared at the elder daughter directly: "Take them down, what kind of trouble come up here!"

    But the children didn't think they were making trouble at all, and they didn't even feel uncomfortable being up here.

    Maybe the panic that the bugs brought to them yesterday was too deep, and the three little guys hated them very much.

    Seeing them being chased away, one by one was very happy.

    Seeing that Grandpa was going to push them down again, in order to show that he was not living for nothing, Cancan waved his hand, and a layer of mist-like water droplets appeared in the space on the top floor.

    Although the fine mist was evaporated by the high temperature in an instant, it still brought a moment of refreshment to the four people who were about to suffer from heat stroke.

    Exhilarating.

    "Cancan, come again!" Jiashu was overjoyed and shouted directly.

    "Hey!" Hearing this, Cancan proudly puffed out her small chest, ran to the house tree, and threw another mist at him.

    In exchange, Family Tree gave her a good meal.

    Seeing Elder Sister Cancan get approval from the adults, Shanshan turns her head and thinks for a while.

    She broke away from her mother's hand, ran to her aunt, and held Shen Cong's hand.

    Shen Cong, who was sweating profusely, felt a chill spread from her arms to her whole body, and she shivered because of the shock.

    Shen Cong lowered his head, met his niece's little eyes full of expectation, after being speechless, he had no choice but to praise: "Shan Shan is awesome!"

    Then he said to her: "Stay away from my aunt, it's a bit dangerous here. "

    "You can't keep burning like this, why don't you get two pots and smoke it?" Shen Xi came over and picked up her daughter again, and then suggested.

    "It's okay, it's almost burned anyway. The net is so hot, they won't come over for a while." Shen Cong wiped off his sweat and nodded in agreement.

    In fact, she knew in her heart that burning the insects like this was not a complete solution at all. It would be fine if there were only such a batch, and it would be fine to burn them to death with great effort.

    But if there are bugs flying over, it will be too difficult.

    Shen Cong now made four metal pots with the dismantled flower stands.

    The wood shavings and sawdust that were specially left to ignite the fire from the previous renovation of the house were brought up and put in to ignite, and some fly ash of insect corpses were sprinkled inside, and the basins were placed on the four sides of the top floor, and the group of people went downstairs .

    And when they went downstairs, they saw green smoke rising from all directions in the yard, apparently someone had started to burn bugs.

    After all, the Shen family was the most concerned family in the whole neighborhood, and they made such a big commotion early in the morning, it was difficult not to attract attention.