The family tree was cut into four parts with a knife, and distributed to Shi Chen, Father Shen, and Shen Cong each, and the remaining part was held in his own hand.

    There were no rags at home, so Shen Xi tore off the little T-shirts that Tongtong and Shanshan wore yesterday, and helped them wrap them around the bamboo poles.

    The two little guys rolled around on the ground yesterday, and the T-shirt was already dirty.

    After dipping the T-shirts in a basin filled with oil, the four carried them up to the top floor, while the others stood downstairs and watched.

    When he came upstairs, he lit the homemade torch with a lighter, and Family Tree was the first to stretch it towards the iron net in front of him.

    With a sizzling sound, a burst of burnt smell rushed into everyone's nostrils in an instant.

    Then there was a burst of crackling, and the bugs lying on the iron net all rioted in an instant!

    They flapped their wings desperately trying to escape, and the vibration produced disturbed the insects nearby...

    With a bang, a large group of insects jumped away from the iron net, flapping the scales on the fallen wings, and the dust fans couldn't open their eyes. open your eyes.

    A vacant seat instantly appeared in front of them.

    "Okay! They all ran away!" Through the mask, Jiashu shouted excitedly.

    "Burn! Burn them to death!" Father Shen also raised his spirits.

    Everyone divided into four directions and stretched the torches towards the iron net.

    Shen Cong and Father Shen used the most common burning method, which was to stick the torches over the iron grid, burn them to death or scare away a group, and then change places.

    Jiashu and Shichen were tall, they raised the torches directly above their heads, waving them as they walked, and specially dealt with the bugs covered in the iron net above the roof.

    Metal conducts heat well, and even though they only burned the mesh above the top floor, the temperature of the mesh covering the entire house went up.

    Even the dense and layered insects above the open space in the backyard, which had been lingering for a long time because of the smell of vegetables in the yard, all flew away in horror.

    With the green smoke rising and the scorching smell permeating, the Shen family's roof was finally able to see the sun outside.

    The children are happiest when they see the bugs running away.

    They even forgot the fear of yesterday, and all cheered and rushed to the top floor.

    Cheng Ru and Shen Xi couldn't stop them, couldn't grab them, they could only shout and follow.

    "Be careful, don't touch the railings! Sister, watch them!"

    Looking at the group of cubs, Shen Cong did not forget to warn loudly while burning the bugs.

    Watching the bugs burn to death from below and being startled away is really enjoyable, but the upstairs is really not a good place.

    At this moment, the sun has come out, hot as always, relentlessly illuminating everyone with strong light from above the iron grid that has been emptied.

    The top of the head is scorched by the sun, the torch is still in the hand, and the iron grid around is scalding hot...

    That feeling is more uncomfortable than staying in the dry steam room for a long time.