Thirty Three || We Need To Talk

Start from the beginning

I sit down in the bed, patting the spot beside me. She drags her feet and plops down beside me. She was so much like Grayson like that.

"Sometimes, why?" I ask.

She glances at the door, "It's just that you two always look happy together" she tells me.

I chuckle, "Yeah well looks can be deceiving" I glance around the room.

The bed wasn't made and the pillows were scattered around the bed.

"You two are perfect for each other" she whispers, looking down.

I give her a half smile, "What happened between you two?" I ask her.

She shrugs, "We were just talking and I apparently said something that pissed him off so that's how it started" she looks down at her hands.

His sister? His family? An old girlfriend?

"What did you say?" I ask her.

She shrugs, "We were talking about us and when I brought up that my relationships don't usually last long and he got mad" she murmurs like it was nothing at all.

I run my hand down my face. Once Grayson gets close to a person here is no turning back. That's why Skyla dying hurt him so hurt much. There's a reason why I'm his best friend. He needs me and I need him.

Suddenly the door swings open. James burst through the doorway and strides over to me.

He grabs my hips and lifts me up off the bed over his shoulder.

"James I'm trying to have a chat with Leah" I bang on his back.

He chuckles, "No can do. Grayson and Leah are going to have a chat" he turns me so I can see Leah. I give her a apologetic look as James bring me out of the room.

I see Grayson slip in and shut the door on my face. Literally.

"Ow!" I shout, bringing my hand up to the side of my face.

James brings me to our room and sets me down on the bed, hovering above me. "Are you going to be okay?" He asks with a smile.

I shrug, "Maybe you should kiss it better?" I smile.

He chuckles and leans forward and kisses the see of my head.

He pulls away and looks at me smiling.

He reaches up and brushes a lock away from my eyes. I noticed that he did that a lot.

He leans down and gently pecks my lips. I smile against his lips and place my hand on the side of his face.

He looks at me with his caring eyes and they look down my body. They return to mine and they are filled with lust.

He suddenly presses his lips to my mine roughly, making me open my mouth up for him.

He tried to fight dominance but we all know that he'll never win. Not with me anyways.

He tugs at my lip with his teeth, gently pulling.

I groan and roll over so I'm on top of him. I lean down and kiss his neck, biting the skin like I always do when I want to leave a mark.

He places his hand on my ass, grabbing.

I pull away and sit up looking at him.

He groans and turns me so I'm now on my back and he's hovering above me.

"See when you do that it turns me on and makes me want you so much more" he looks down at me lips.

I haven't realized that I was biting my lip. It was a nervous habit that I have no control over.