In fact, if you think about it carefully, this is also normal.

    What time is it now? It is impossible for anyone to have three or five dishes for a meal. It would be nice to have a pancake to eat.

    There is less kitchen waste, and at least two-thirds less domestic waste.

    It is normal to clean up well.

    After cleaning up the garbage, there is nothing for everyone, and everyone is ready to go home.

    On the way back, they happened to see people from the property delivering meals to the isolation area, and everyone came over curiously to have a look.

    Seeing this, many people fell silent.

    Because the rations of closed personnel are distributed according to the standard of those without working ability, the daily ratio is only half of that of full labor, that is, the daily ration of a person is two and a half.

    Eat two and a half for a day, not to mention young and middle-aged men, even a child can't eat enough!

    Therefore, in fact, many people now eat two meals a day, that is, early lunch and dinner.

    Now it's breakfast.

    The big stainless steel bucket is filled with half a bucket of steaming porridge, and the porridge is black if you look carefully.

    In addition to some broken rice, the food for cooking porridge also includes various miscellaneous grains, millet, corn grits, beans, dried sweet potatoes... I guess I gathered everything I could get together.

    But obviously these add up to not enough.

    In order to make the porridge thicker and to make everyone feel fuller, a lot of dried vegetables are added to the porridge.

    It's the kind of dehydrated vegetables that the government distributed before.

    But this is different from the kind of dehydrated vegetables that are mixed with several kinds of vegetables and consider a nutritious one. The ones here are the kind of dried, the most common dried vegetables, which are dark and make people lose their appetite. .

    The key point is that even if dried vegetables are added, the porridge is not thick enough, let alone chopsticks, the water and rice in the bucket are all separated.

    Drinking this bowl will fill you up with water at most.

    Old man Gu sighed first.

    He is a doctor and he knows best that people who have passed the liver disease will call it a disease of riches and honor, and usually need to supplement more nutrition, and advocate high-protein, high-vitamin eating. Only when the nutrition keeps up, can the regenerative ability of liver cells be promoted and recovery be facilitated.

    This kind of diet, the patient eats the most is to save one's life, and the later recovery will become a big trouble.

    But under the current conditions, it should be the government's limit to guarantee such a diet, and it would be too much to ask for anything else.

    Thinking of this, the old man swallowed back the exclamation that came to his lips, and said: "I don't know if we can find some chickens and ducks to raise? Our yard is big, and we can order them back to let them eat grass seeds." I can still live. This way, I can still have some eggs to eat."

    The eyes of the person who said the old man's words lit up.

    But then someone poured cold water on it.