Tomorrow to the Academy

In the blink of an eye four years have passed, and the day Clauis departure to the academy was near, and with near i mean it was tomorrow.

In these 4 years Clauis had grown a lot, his height was bit bigger than a normal omega but it was fine(it was shorter than alphas anyway) his skin had become dangerously (abnormally) pale, he had become mature yet childish.

Clauis was sitting in his room, reading some medical book when the door burst open.

"HEY! Do you know that you are going to the academy tomorrow!"

"Obviously I do 3rd brother"

"You don't look happy!" "Hove i ever shown my emotions before? Anyways what are you doing here?"

"You are going tomorrow so i just wanted to spend some time with you" legion mummured(?)

Clauis sighed, "I have to give the entrance exam next week so please let me study. The protocol of the academy was simple, give an entrance test and your results will be given 2 days later. In those 2 days students would live in the inn prepared by the academy especially.

"Your already smart! Even without doing these revisions you will pass with highest score!"

After their arrival at their duchy the brothers' attitudes changed they paid more attention to Clauis and more sure to stick with him, even more after the incident 3 yrs ago.

"Legion, let go of Clauis, he needs to study."

"But brother Larkin! He needs to go out and do some excercise!"

"Isn't it too late to worry about the excercises?"

Larkin made his way towards Clauis and sat beside him, in a swift movement he placed Clauis on his laps in a sideways position.

"Brother Larkin?"

"Your skin has gotten paler."

"Must be because i haven't been in the sun."

Clauis's room was always dark, wheather it be day or night. You would need candles 24/7 to see. Clauis hadn't seen the sun since three and half years ago. If it wasn't for the damn academy he wouldn't see the sun until he died.

"Clauis is so beautiful it's hard to take off our eyes."

"HEY! Stop ignoring me dammit!"

"Don't worry too much you will pass with excellent scores."

"I hope so. I don't wanna go to the confinement again"

Larkin looked at Clauis with sad eyes and hugged Clauis tightly.

"I am sorry Clauis."

Clauis shook his head. "It isn't brother's fault."

"I wonder what kind of major you will choose."

"I am thinking to go with alchemy or medicine."

"Well with your IQ it might be possible."

.............................

Clauis spent his whole time studying.

🔥"Shouldn't you become a magician with our powers"

🌊"Just let him do what he wants."

🌪️" But still! I wanna blow them to oblivion!."

⛰️"Hmm~ it might be dangerous if he reveals is, after all it's been a hundred years since someone made a contract with spirits"

'How annoying' thought Clauis. It was never quite with these four around. Making a contract with them was a absolute mistake.

That day Clauis had been bored to death and came across a spirit contract book. He drew the magic circle and 4 spirits came out. Turns out they were spirit kings and he was forced to make a contract with them.

It was the most annoying thing!