𝖛𝖎𝖎. Brutal And Stylish, Just How I Like It

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:Brutal and stylish, just how I like it(1659)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:
Brutal and stylish, just how I like it
(1659)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

"I NEVER THOUGHT I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN, KOL MIKAELSON, in Spain nonetheless." Genesis drawls out with her thick french accent, with her head tilted, a grin on her plump red lips, crossing her arms to her chest.

As she watched Kol throw the body that he was feeding from—hungrily like a ragdoll on the ground, leaving it out in the open, how reckless and careless he always had been.

"Genesis," Kol responds with a mischievous grin of his own as the veins from his cheek disappear and his fangs retreat.

He was a mess, with blood all over his mouth and clothes, literally blood stained his hands, but Genesis didn't mind. Kol was always dirty with his food.

"Perfect timing, I might say," Kol adds as he wipes the blood from his mouth with his thumb, then places it in it, cleaning the blood off his thumb. Genesis rolled her eyes, raising an eyebrow at him.

"How so?" Genesis asked curiously as Kol padded his way toward her. Genesis handed him her handkerchief, with Kol wiping away the rest of the blood from his face and neck.

"Because as I was draining the life of that man,"—Kol pointed the said dead man on the ground with his eyes, "I thought of how I can dispose of my brother without actually killing him—I would like to kill him but putting him in the same situation as us in those bloody boxes would suffice."

"You were just undaggered," Genesis concludes with amusement in her tone, and Kol glares at her.

Genesis pats his back in response.

Anger in his tone and spike in his honey-brown eyes. "For a year now, dearest Genesis."

"Since 1548?"

"Yes, since then. It's irritating and annoying. Knowing that after that bloody dagger is removed from my chest, another century for me has gone by." Kol grits his teeth as his hand come into a fist, and he composes himself.

"What do I get in return? You know that me helping you subdue your brother will get me on his list of people to kill." Genesis tells him as she follows Kol to his house—not really his house.

"Is seeing my handsome face every day, not a prize?"

"I would rather choke and burn to death."