𝖎𝖎. Beauty Is The Manifestation Of The Divine

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎:Beauty is the manifestation of the divine(1354)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎:
Beauty is the manifestation of the divine
(1354)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

A COURTESAN.

The women who accompanied those high and wealthy men in their private quarters, dressed in expensive dresses made with the most beautiful fabrics, wore luxury jewelry of gold, diamonds, and pearls.

They are the valued and adored women worldwide, but they are more than just an eye feeder.

Courtesans are the most educated women in the world, and they are more than pleasure and lust with their bright and intelligent minds.

More knowledgeable than the wives who only know how to carry their husbands' children.

Courtesans are the most treasured women in the world.

"A courtesan is a force of nature in a civilized cloak. Any chambermaid can flop down, take off her shirt, and men will come. Your true power. Comes from something much deeper than beauty. Cleopatra knew that. Theodosia. Aspasia. She could seduce a man at 20 paces without revealing an inch of flesh." Amira lectures as she guides Genesis toward the library that only allows men and, of course, courtesans.

"How?" Genesis asks curiously, and she looks around the library in awe.

"With her mind," Amira answers as she takes Genesis by the hand and guides her outside. The village is buzzing and has busy streets.

"To choose your lovers wisely, you need to understand men. No matter their shape or size, position or wealth, they all dream of the temptress. The irresistible, unapproachable Venus quickly turns pliable maiden when they've had a hard day." Amira says as she looks at the men who are already looking at Amira with their hungry gazes. Genesis listened to her every word, entranced by Amira's wisdom.

"Knowledge and wisdom are a man's hidden desire. A confident woman is what they want, a temptress." Amira tells her as she gathers every book and geographical map in her closet and lends it to Genesis.

"You must learn how to read and write and how to play an instrument, sing, and dance."

"You must learn everything in order to gain everything." Amira continues as Genesis begins to take her lessons. She studied every morning and night, learned by the book, and gained beautiful penmanship.

A month of learning knowledge, then a month of learning seduction.

"Dancing without showing them any inch of your skin is a skill. Move, smooth like wine." Amira demonstrates her every move, she moves so gently, but every movement is mixed with confidence and power. She swayed her hips and caressed her arms.