𝖎𝖎𝖎. Not For Him, Not Any Man, You

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:Not for him, not any man, you

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:
Not for him, not any man, you.
(1354)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

THEY FINALLY MOVED OUT OF THE CASTLE.

And finally had a house of their own. It was on a farm. Helen decided to start a market of her own, a business. And Genesis continued to learn how to become a Courtesan, her mother supported her, and it wasn't like anyone could stop Genesis from achieving what she wanted.

Genesis was in their garden, planting new seeds of plants that they needed for spells. She always loved gardening, so by getting in touch with nature, she can feel her magic connecting to the earth. It was her most favored hobby. She was never afraid of getting her hands dirty with a bit of mud and dirt.

For over two months, she has never thought of Alexander. And she knew the exact reason why. Amira had already told her when Genesis questioned her on why her infatuation with Alexander disappeared so quickly.

"Maybe because you like his wealth and lifestyle, that's why you wanted to be with him."

Yes, it was the main reason she wanted to be with him. To be a wife of a Duke offers many advantages, from wealth to beauty. And now she has all that without being with him in the first place.

She was a Courtesan now. Well, officially later tonight. She will make her grand appearance as a new Courtesan.

Never did Genesis think that she would be doing this. Maybe because being a Courtesan will make her feel seen. In a way she has never felt before, she was always ignored, belittled, or set aside.

She was a no-one.

Keyword: was.

Now all eyes with will be set on her. Her only.

And all that she felt was excitement.

She sang a melodic tune unknowingly while arranging the flowers in her garden. All thanks to the needed talents of Courtesan, Genesis has developed a love for singing, a natural-born talent as some would say that she had just discovered.

Amira had even suggested that Genesis could earn a living for her voice. That her euphonious voice could lure men without Genesis making an effort. It's delightful and soothing to listen to.

She has an advantage.

"A majestic voice you have," A deep voice says from her side. Oh, she knew well who the owner of that voice was. Alexander. She calms herself as she removes the dirt from her hands and wipes it clean with a towel.