━━𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄Until forever falls apart(1919)

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
Until forever falls apart
(1919)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

  "YOU SAID FOREVER, AND YOU ABANDONED ME!" Genesis teased as she chased a laughing Elijah Mikaelson at a human pace. They were in the flower field far away from the buzzing city.

  "Oh, my love! It is forever, indeed, for us! But a chase is a chase!" Elijah retaliated with a grin on his handsome face. He looks back at her with a wink.

  "Must I be the one chasing?" Genesis frowns as a huff releases from her plump red lips as her feet come to a halt, her dark blue dress that was already stained with dirt. She crosses her arms, rolling his eyes at him. Elijah stopped in his tracks. He was a yard away from her.

  "It's truly an honor to be chased by a gorgeous woman as you," Elijah tells her softly. He was suddenly in front of her, his hand on her waist. He leans down, placing a peck on the side of her frowning lips.

  "For a gentleman, I thought you knew how to give a lady a kiss." Genesis raises a challenging eyebrow at him with a grin of her own. Then she has suddenly twirled around as they dipped, face an inch away from each other as he whispered.

  "You know you are more than a lady, Ms. Ackerman," Elijah whispers in a husky tone, his voice rich as whisky as his hazel-colored eyes captured her own. "You are a siren that lured me. And the Enchantress who bewitched me." Placing a peck on her forehead, then her nose, "And I'm just a man who had fallen deeply in love with you." finally, he captured her lips, and Genesis smiled in the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck, she would never get used to this feeling, a feeling of...

  Love. It was indeed a wonderful feeling.

  "I want you to join me tonight, my love, to the Opera," Elijah tells her as he pulled away from the kiss and intertwines his hand with hers as they walk back to their carriage.

  Genesis pretends to ponder, "I should think about it, Mr. Mikaelson, with such short notice. I have little time to make myself look presentable." Elijah opens the carriage door for her, and they both enter it. The carriage began to move.

  "You need not worry about it, my love. I have already consulted dearest Rebekah for your dress." Elijah replies as he tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear. Genesis blushed at the action, and she cleared her throat.

  "Well, I guess I have no valid reason to decline the invitation," Genesis says with a smile, and Elijah shakes his head, a smile creeping its way to his lips as well.