𝖛𝖎. The Child Prodigy & His Juicy Gossip

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗:The child prodigy and his juicy gossip(1547)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗:
The child prodigy and his juicy gossip
(1547)

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

IN ALL HONESTY.

Immortality is not how they made it out to be.

Genesis spent her ongoing immortal life full of bitterness and anger instead of bathing in the fact she is immortal.

Yes, she is practically unkillable with her heightened senses and strength that does get stronger throughout the years, and she's immune to any mortal disease, which she is thankful about.

Just thinking about how she died, well, it's dull.

She died of a plague, and it's not a thrilling story to tell, unlike some of the vampires she has met over the centuries.

And her magic it's not the same as when she was human, wherein she could feel her magic oozing in her veins, she felt none of it, and she felt empty.

All the energy and spark she felt before was gone.

Genesis thought that that feeling would simmer down over the course of her immortal life, but it didn't. It always felt like she was missing a part of herself that she would never regain, ever.

Genesis Ackerman felt no purpose in her immortal life at all.

She's barely living, and she's merely surviving, existing.

And with that in mind, she missed the feeling of living life.

She has been feeling a lot of things since she transitioned into a vampire, and she hated it.

She wished she hadn't felt anything at all.

Well, she can turn off her humanity switch. It's always there in the corner of her mind, lurking, taunting, whispering to shut it all off.

Genesis Ackerman is a woman of practicality and sees the reality of what it really should be. She thinks ahead of her actions before she executes them. She's always ten steps ahead.

It's one of the things she learned when she was a human, to think along with the details of every step, every consequence, every outcome, and every ending in mind.

She can never afford a mistake, a slip-up, or a hole in her plans that could make a big mess.

It's one of the things that made Kol Mikaelson liked about her, and he agreed to teach her more about using magic through dark objects.