Into enemy territory

(A/N: Just a quick heads up, this story is set in season two and it just goes on from their. Enjoy <3)

{Barian World}

"Our plan was to give power to humans, so they would steal numbers and destroy Astral World

"Our plan was to give power to humans, so they would steal numbers and destroy Astral World." The figure garbed in a white cloak monologued.
"Unfortunately, Vetrix and Faker were both defeated by the power of Zexal."

"Dumon, you cannot stand by and do nothing." The yellow cloaked one proclaimed firmly. "What is the plan?" He asked.

"We will destroy Astral World ourselves." Dumon replied.

"But Barian World and Astral are both meta-energy worlds." The yellow cloak reminded. "We cannot attack them directly, this is why we used humans."

"You know in that in that world, we cannot appear in our natural form." The large one in the brown cloak spoke up. "And that means we cannot capture numbers ourselves."

"We have no choice, we need those numbers. Dumon stated. "We must go with our alternate plan."

The one in the red cloak who had yet to say anything, gave a sigh of exasperation and got off the levitating crystal he was using as a seat.

"Alito, there's no-"

"I am not like Vector, I refuse to do work that bores me." He interrupted Dumon and left in a vanish.

Dumon turned his attention back to his brown cloaked colleague.

"Girag, you go."

"Me?" Girag was caught off guard by the order.

"You are a brave Barian warrior, I know you can do the job."

"Yes. I am a brave warrior, STRONG TOO!" He exclaimed, obliterating the aforementioned crystal to dust with his fist. "I will get every single number, do not worry Dumon." He reassured and he vanished through a portal.

"I am counting on you Girag." Dumon said.

All of them failed to noticed the much smaller, F/C cloaked figure, observing the whole thing from a distance, she always did this, but usually she'd go mad with boredom over the things they discussed, but this, this had her interest sparked.

"Well, there's no way I'm going to miss this now." She mused to herself as she too, vanished through a portal. "Time to go into enemy territory."