Snake Love

Me and Ajax have been watching Rowan a few times today to see if he slips up.

Nothing yet.

Ajax has messed with his hat a few times today so I think something is bugging him.

"You okay Aj?"

"Hm? Oh yea y/n...im fine"

I shrug and continue walking down the hallway with him.

I open the door to the library and step inside.

I want to find a history book based off of telekinesis.

Suddenly a girl, very pretty, comes by and sees Ajax. She stops and starts flirting with him.

He looks really uncomfortable.

And she goes to kiss him and grabs onto his hat.

"Stay away from my man! " I yell grabbing her as her grip tightens on his hat.

She pulls away with the hat coming up and his snakes going wild.

They look at her and he whispers something to them and turns her into stone.

He grabs his hat, then my hand, mind you his hat is still off, and we walk to his dorm.

We get there and he sighs.

"I'm sorry love... I don't even know who she was... " he says.

"That I know. So that isn't your fault. Your snakes didn't stone her immediately"

"Oh shit... You noticed? "

"Yea I did"

"I can somewhat control them now. Not the best but at serious times they listen"

"I think you look better without your hat. Ajax... You are the literal description of perfect"

"Okay if anyone is perfect it's you-"

"No I'm serious. Your eyes are a deep chocolate brown that I can get lost in all day. Your body, personality, everything is perfect about you. Your smile is contagious and you are like the best person ever"

He turns red.

"Wow... Y/n...I...I love you so much"

"I love you too"

"But ur still the definition of perfect"

"Am not"

"Are too"

"How? "

"Okay Y/n. I love your hugs, you care for people, you are really loyal, your personality is just wonderful. Not to mention I love it when you text me late at night and I have to save you from trouble. I love the fact that you make me have a crush on you and totally being in love at the same time. I love it that you make me want to make so many memories with you. We are perfect for each other. So let's leave it at that" he says smiling.

I turn red this time and kiss him lightly.

"I'm just convinced you put up with my bs a lot" I smirk.

"Yea but you deal with mine"

I roll my eyes.

Boy am I in love with this snake boy...

Let's call this...

Snake love.