The School Of Wonders

My god.

This school, Nevermore, is absolutely stunning!

Me and my twin are going to love it here!

Oh I guess I should actually explain some things.

I'm y/n, a snake tamer and the twin of THE Wednesday Addams!

Howeverrrr we have different fathers. You see my mother was in a poly relationship with another man besides Wednesday's dad. He is a snake tamer. And my father. Things didn't work out but right before the split up the three of em uh... Yk... Soooo my mom and Wednesday's dad just broke it off with him.

I visit my mom's sometimes but I mostly live at my dad's. Right now however I'm going to this new school for basically outcasts.

"And here is your and Wednesday's room" principal Weems explained.

On one side sat a pretty blonde girl with colored tips on her bed. Her side was bright and vibrant. Totally a vibe. The other side had a bunk bed.

"By the way Wednesday I'm getting the lower bunk so I can keep my snake right under the bed" I say to her.

She nods as the girl looks at me from across the room.

As Weems leaves the girl looks over again and speaks.

"Hi I'm Enid! It's nice to meet ya roomies! Uh... Wednesday and... " she trails off.

"Y/n"

"Y/n! Pleasure to meet you!" She gets off the bed and hugs me.

By the way she smells like starbursts and lemon.

"Sooo you have a snake?" Enid asks.

"Sure do. Her name is Moss."

Around from my back side a long blue and green gradianted snake wraps around my shoulders.

"Oh wow she is so cute! I bet Ajax would love her! " she says.

"I'm sorry, who? "

"Ajax, a friend of mine. Do you have a phone? Can I get your number???"

I slip her my phone as I unpack my stuff. I set up my snake's blankets and moss under the bed since she likes to be under dark areas. She also feeds off of human food which is because my step mother has the power of turning humans into animals. She gave Moss a better eating ability so that I can feed her at anytime she wants.

"Here is your phone. Let me show you two around the school! " she says.

After going from room to room we are walking outside and as Wednesday and I are behind Enid she appears in front of a tall male wearing a blue beanie.

"Ajax! Hiiii! " she says.

"Enid. You won't believe the gossip I heard about your new roommate!" He says.

"Which one? I got two newbies. Twins if that! "

"Wednesday"

As he says that Enid moves and we are just standing there. Wednesday gives a death glare as I am like 🤨.

"Oh wow the one is white and black...and the other is really pretty" he says looking at me at the last part "Like Instagram filters. Hi I'm Ajax"

I blush as my snake just fricken slithers over from behind me and looks up at him.

He looks at me kind of confused.

"Sorry my snake is weird sometimes" I say.

"Your snake? You own a snake? "

"Yup I'm a tamer. Her name is Moss"

"Well she is a very pretty snake"

I smile and I shake his hand.

"Oh and by the way. I'm Y/n. Y/n Addams"