The Rave'N

So apparently the school has well a prom! And my wonderful boyfriend is going with me to it!

Oh gosh I'm so excited I'm on the floor of the room also freaking out. Cause I don't know what to wear!

Quick update! Enid made the best suggestion ever. See a while ago I designed my own outfit but I was always scared to wear it! Now I can show it off to the love of my life.

(You can pick either from these two)

(Yes I found em on google

(Yes I found em on google. Don't judge my screenshots 🤨)

I can't wait! I'm sooo excited. Wednesday however is being a brat like normal. She wants to ask Xavier as a way to USE him.

She also has been talking about some secret society called the nightshades but won't actually tell me about it.

I go to Ajax's dorm and knock on the door.

He opens it and sees me. I completely forgot he takes his hat off when he sleeps. Thank goodness since I'm a snake tamer that the snakes can't turn me into stone. Except... He doesn't know that.

"Babe what are you doing here? It's late at night- oh shit! Hold on! "

He slams the door and puts a beanie on and opens it again.

"Sorry I don't want you to turn to stone."

"I'm a snake tamer love. They don't do that to me"

"Ohhh ok. Well what you want? It's like midnight"

"What are the nightshades?" I ask.

"Uh... T-the what?? "

I could tell he knows what they are so I go into his dorm.

"Well? "

"It's a secret society that I happen to be apart of"

After the whole night of him explaining it cause he can't dare to lie to me, it's the next day of the Rave'n.

I walk into the dance room with my sister and Ajax sees me, turns red, and almost falls over.

"I think he is falling in love with you" says Wednesday.

"He already has. He just hasn't said so yet"

We walk over to Typer the Shady Bitch and Ajax the Snake Boi.

Music is playing and then "The Monster" by Bebe Rexha starts playing.

"Huh should have expected the original version. You look lovely y/n" says Ajax.

"And you look hot"

Ajax places his lips against mine and it send butterflies to my stomach. We kiss until the song "Goo Goo Muck" by The Cramps starts playing and me and my sister stand next to eachother, with me on her right.

We do a whole dance and then at the end Tyler looks confused.

"Jesus y/n I love you-" Ajax starts to say as red liquid comes out of the sprinklers.

"Wow they couldn't even afford to get pig blood. It's paint" says my sister as people are running every where. Ajax picks me up bridal style and briskly walks out and to his dorm. He puts me down on a towel on his bed.

"Oh that was sooo great" I say.

"I mean the rest of the dance was fun. Aside from the end and Xavier being jealous all the time of your twin and Tyler"

"Oh and Ajax. I love you too"