Jester?

It is the next day and we realize Rowan be alive and he left the school. We are chatting in my dorm. By we I mean the gang of my sissy, me, my bestie, and my bitch Jaxy.

"I wanna do the boat race buttt all teams are full since you got Wednesday to join you" I say.

"Hold up. You wanna do the boat race? " asks Ajax. He looks me in the eyes as he asks the question.

"Yea cause I am a speedy bitch with a snake. A snake that s w i m s. "

"My team has an open spot-" he starts to say as Enid decides to open her mouth.

"Aren't you going to be jesters? Or clowns or jokers...or something like that? " she asks.

"I can let y/n join if they want too. They can make their adult life decisions" he states.

Fuck I'm down bad for Ajax.

"Enid sweetie. My favorite creepy pasta character is Kandy Pop-" I say.

"Oh my gosh! Mine is Lulu! She is sooo pretty!!!" she says. Hold up she's in the fandom?

"I prefer Jane. She is a cold bitch who would love to kill Jeff or anyone that fucks with her" states my sister.

Damn girl.

"How tf are we all in this fandom. My favorite is Oliver. He's a kid but most interesting. Plus I love his hat" says Ajax.

I look at Ajax cause he be on that phone of his. He be on that Google. Probably looking up some sus stuff ngl. Who knows what he be searching.

"Jaxy whatcha doing? "

"Welp that's a new name. I'm looking at jester makeup for later. You wanna look for something? Xavier can paint good so he is doing the groups makeup"

I nod and start looking through stuff. I find a simple yet beautiful look that compliments my face well.

This will be fun. And we may or may not win buttt I get to spend time with me Jaxy Boi!