Jester Time!!!

Authors note: for this part of the story you are going to be a jester! Yay! Buttt I got some inspiration for a femine look that you can totally use for this part of the story :D

As you can see there are differences in hair. The look itself will not totally be mentioned femine-like so any gender may read this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Story time)

Don't think dirty about this but rn me and Jaxy boi be in the bathroom with Xavier.

Excuse you???

I said don't think dirty. We be fully dressed. Xavier is doing our makeup.

What did you think? 🤨

As he is doing our makeup he tries to mess with meh hair so I slap him.

"No touch. I do not want oily fingers in my hair sir" I say.

"How would you know if his hands are like that? He's been using a brush this whole time" says Mr. Snake boi.

"Cause he has oil paints on his fingers. Moss told me so. He didn't wash up fully when he was done painting"

"Oh-"

Xavier finishes the paint job and then I stare at Ajax for a hot second.

"Why you wearing a turban? You should wear a funny jester hat" I say.

"Um excuse you I need to hide my hair. Why ain't you wearing a hat at all? "

"Did you miss the whole 'no touch hair' part? " asks Xavier.

Jax boi sighs as we leave for the race.

Ajax sits right up in the front but I sit in front of him and purposely slide right back into him.

"I'm helping you steer and paddle" I say.

"Y/N! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT-"

Xavier looks at me then Ajax.

"Y/n did you get consent before getting THAT touchy??? " Xavier asks smirking.

"Okay disregarding the fact that Mr. Snake Boi is redder than your mouth makeup, I sit on this dudes lap all the time"

It's true though. I was on his lap most of last night cause he wanted to mess with my hair sooo.

Then the race starts and off we go.

We go so speedy and we get the flag and stuff but on the way back there was an uh oh. Like a major uh oh.

The bottom of the boat was spiked and we be sinking. My stupid sister's team did it.

Ajax hugs me.

"I'LL SAVE YOU MY PRECIOUS Y/N! " he says.

"AJAX PETROPOLUS! STOP BEING A SIMP SIR! WE NEED TO SWIM BACK TO SHORE! THEY ARE FINE. LET GO BEFORE BOTH OF YOU DROWN! " Xavier yells at Ajax.

We get back and um are soaking. Thanks to my recommendation I asked for water proof eyeliner cause my makeup was simple... As for Ajax though... He looks like he coughed up ink.

We go to his dorm and I point at his bed.

"Sit down sir. I'm washing your face cause yes"

"Y/n I can do that myself-"

I pull out makeup wipes.

"Oh yea... Nevrmind.. I would have just used shampoo and water-"

"SHAMPOO???? "

"I know I'm a menace to society! "

I giggle and I start to wash off his face and then I sigh.

"Y/n...do you wanna be my lover? "