Chapter 18 I Will Wait for you (Bonnie)

Start from the beginning

With a deep breath Bonnie forced himself to look out the window watching as the buildings returned in more volume and the forest disappeared around them.

Blue and red flashing lights caught his attention off to the side, but the car was whizzing past everything so fast that they became a blur in the distance of a parking lot in an apartment complex.

One last speed bump led the car straight to the pizzeria at long last. Vincent didn't seem to care how he parked the car, skidding into at least two parking spaces until officially stopping. The others fought their seatbelts to get out rushing to the trunk to help Bonnie carry you inside.

Though Bonnie couldn't wait too long for them. He nearly kicked the trunk open before it had lifted on its own allowing him to slide out onto the sidewalk holding you rightly in his arms.
He was quick to rush to the door impatient with every step. (The others just watched stunned at how quick Bonnie was to get moving.)

"Well?!" Bonnie snapped turning to look at the others. He's growing more and more desperate by the second. Each second that ticked by was a second they could loose you forever.
"Can someone please get the door already?! We don't have all night!"

"I'm getting real sick of this bossing around shit tonight." Vincent snarled as he marched up to the glass doors shoving his key inside the lock. With the flick of his wrist the doors were now able to be opened leaving Bonnie to immediately rush in.

Bonnie didn't want to waste anytime, immediately rushing towards parts and services. You were secure in his arms, though he couldn't help but glance down occasionally at you. Trying to make sure you were still alive as he ran.

Hold on just a bit longer (Y/N). Please. We've got to save you.

Bonnie pushed open the parts and service door with his shoulder desperately rushing inside the room to bring you to the table. He can't wait another second.

"Bonnie wait for us!" Chica gasped the moment she got into the room, though she barely made it through the door just as it was about to close.

"There's no time!" Bonnie looked around frantically gazing at the now empty shelves, aside from the stripped endoskeletons that didn't make the cut for repossession.

"Bonnie please wait a moment." Freddy now had the door open. Letting foxy and goldie through into the room before stepping inside himself, leaving Vincent to stand with the door, leaning into it arms crossed.
"There's enough time to discuss something important."

Bonnie gazed at Freddy tears beginning to weld in his eyes. What could be more important than saving you?

"Is this what you want?" Freddy motioned towards Chica, goldie, and foxy as he spoke.
"For her to be like us?"

Oh. It was a question Bonnie didn't want to answer. Did he want you to be like him? He wasn't sure. His mind was torn, struggling between what his mind and heart wanted.

Bonnie hesitated in his answer. Is this what he wanted? Was it really? His hands shook with you being held protectively to his chest.

"I-," Bonnie hesitated again, "I just want her to come back. I-I want her to stay."

Bonnie lowered his head to gaze at you. He always was the jokester. Always the one to cut tension with a bad joke or a bad prank. He may butt heads with Chica, though he never meant to be an ass to her. Their interactions more like brother and sister. Bonnie did know when to be serious. There was no question about that, though it was a rare occurrence. For him to be able to keep going he tried to be the prankster.

But in this moment, there was no way around it. In this moment he had to make a decision,  he had to be serious. In his heart he knew the answer. He knew what he wanted and because of that he hoped you'd forgive him for it.