Chapter Seven : Awake

MADDIE P.O.V

I wake up from my sleep in someone's arms and start to freak out but than I realize that for some reason, being in this person's arms feels natural.

I turn my head slightly to see that the person who is laying with me is Jake.  Why would he be laying with me?

"Hello gorgeous." Jake says without opening his eyes. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel..." Awkward, odd, nervous, worried, tired. "Okay." I lie.

"That's not how you feel and you know it." He says as he opens his eyes to look at me.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"How are you really feeling?" He asks seriously.

"I don't know, it's hard to explain." I say awkwardly. "When I woke up with you there I had a little panic attack until I noticed it felt natural and that kinda scared me." I admit.

"You don't have to worry about anything with me." He says running his fingers through my hair.

"Why do I feel like this?" I whisper.

"You will find out soon." Charity's voice rings through my head.

"You keep saying that but how soon is soon?" I whine.

"Soon." Cryptic thing.

"Hey is she..." Xavier stops as he see's Jake and I sitting in the bed together.

"Yep." Jake says as if knowing what he was going to say.

"How are you feeling?" Xavier asks looking at me.

"I'm okay." I say.

I get up off the bed and walk to the bathroom.

"Keep the door open." Jake yells.

"In you dreams." I retort shutting the door behind me.

I sit down on the wall and cover my head with my hands. How and why do I feel this way towards Jake?

"Maddie!" I hear Jake boom after about five minutes.  

"Yes." I ask lifting my hear up.

"What's taking so long?" He asks and I can tell that he's right outside that door.

"I'm just thinking." I say.

"'Bout?" He asks.

"Things."

*****
JAKE P.O.V

I feel my little mate awaken under me and feel her confusion.

"Hello gorgeous. How are you feeling?"  I ask keeping my eyes shut.

"I feel..." She pauses. "Okay."

"That's not how you feel and you know it."

"What?"

"How are you really feeling?"

"I don't know, it's hard to explain. When I woke up with you there I had a little panic attack until I noticed it felt natural and that kinda scared me." She admits.

"You don't have to worry about anything with me." I say running my fingers through her silky, smooth, blond hair.

"Why do I feel like this?" She whispers just loud enough for me to hear.

"Hey is she..." Xavier stops as he see's Maddie and I sitting in the bed together. I can hear him shouting in his mind and I roll my eyes.

"Yep." I say reading his mind.

"How are you feeling?" Xavier asks looking at Maddie.

"I'm okay." She says

Maddie gets up off the bed and me and my wolf watch her with adoration as she walks to the bathroom.

"Keep the door open." I yell.

"In you dreams." She retorts shutting the door behind her.

"She's perfect Jake, why would she do that to herself?" Ace asks with a whine.

"She is perfect." I smile.

"When are you going to tell her?" Xavier's voice rings in my mind.

"Soon I hope. She needs to know what she is and who she is. She needs to know who I am to her." I say.

"My parents are planning on telling her tonight. Are you okay with that?" He asks.

"She'll find out eventually, better sooner than later." I reply.

"Maddie!" I shout noticing that she's been in there for five minutes.   

"Yes." she asks.

"What's taking so long?" I ask stepping closer to the door

"I'm just thinking." she replies.

"'Bout?" I ask.

"Things." Was all she said before she opened the door and emerged from the room. 

I grab her arms and examine them for any fresh cuts. Nothing. Thank the god.

"Worried?" She asks sweetly.

"After what just happened, hell yeah." I reply.

"Soon." I heard her whisper under her breath.

I wonder what that means.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

HI GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! SO I JUST FINISHED ONE OF MY OTHER STORIES AND WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CHECKED IT OUT. IT'S ALSO A WEREWOLF FICTION BOOK AND IT'S CALLED "BETAS SISTER, ALPHAS MATE"

ANYWAYS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

PLEASE....
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

THANKS
XX