𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲.

=*^*=

                              =*^*=

"Look what we've got birthday, girl!" Elisha, my best friend squeals, pulling out three fake IDs. One for me, one for her, and one for Emma.

Emma giggles and takes her card.

"Oh my! How did you get these?" I laugh, looking the card over.

"A friend of a couple of friends." Emma, my other best friend, smirks, pulling both of us into a hug.

"Come on, we've got to get ready!" I pull away and start to make my way upstairs, the girls following behind me.

When we get to my room, I run straight to my closet, pulling out three of my dresses.

"Here, you can wear this." I shove the emerald green dress that's on a hanger into Elishas chest. It would suit her best because of her light blonde hair. She grabs hold of it quickly with a smile.

"And you can wear this one." I hold out the black dress to Emma, it's rouched sides would compliment her curves.

"Thank you." Elisha and Emma smile, beginning to put their dresses on.

I look at my dress, mom brought it for me last year, It's just so gorgeous that I've been waiting until my 18th birthday to wear it. Tonight is finally the night I'll put it on.

I run my fingers over the silky, red fabric with crystal straps, smirking to myself. I strip out of my clothes and put on the dress.

When I turn around, I see both the girls with their dresses on, looking more gorgeous than ever, but their mouths are dropped to the floor.

"What's wrong? Oh no, it doesn't suit me, does it? I knew I
shouldn't - "

Both of them start to laugh, which cuts me off mid sentence. Emma is brushing her hair, and Elisha is attempting to put on some confusing ass strappy heels.

"You look stunning." Elisha looks up and smiles.

"Amazingly stunning." Emma chimes in.

I smile and roll my eyes. "You two look amazing." I say before pulling my hair tye out of my hair and letting it fall over my shoulders. My hair is naturally wavy, so I don't want to do anything else to it.

It's so damaged because of the amount of heat I used to use whilst straightening it at 14.

After we all get ready, I drive us to the club, this is my first time drinking properly. I've had drinks before but I've never been to a club.

~°~

"Did I tell you how pretty you are?" I slurr, grabbing on to Emma's arm.

"Yes, a million times, babe." She laughs as we hear screaming and turn to Elisha, who has jumped on the bar and is dancing like crazy.

"I wanna join!!" I squeal.

"Me too!" Emma giggles as we both barge through some people until we get to a stool, quickly standing on it and stepping onto the bar.

I sway my hips and look around to see loads of guys crowding around us, cheering us on as we all take a shot each.

As I'm dancing, I stumble back and nearly fall off of the bar when a pair of hands wrap around my waist and push me back up. Instead of standing, I sit down in front of him on the edge of the bar, my legs dangling down.

He's hot. Wow.

I take a good. Longgg look.

He has green eyes, dark brown hair, and beautiful tattoos. He's tall and muscular, wearing a black suit.

Wow, again.

"Careful there, sweetheart." His brows are furrowed.

I giggle. "I'm so clumsyy." I wave my hand dissmively, making him chuckle and look down, shaking his head slightly.

"You should be more careful." I smile at his words, poking his nose with my finger.

"I don't think you should have any more alcohol tonight, sweetheart." The man laughs.

His voice is so sexy.

"Who's this!" Emma bends down and looks in between the both of us.

"My new friend, his name is Emerald." I laugh. The colour of his eyes.

"That is not my name. Dominic, nice to meet you." He half smiles.

"Emma." She says before quickly turning back to Elisha, grabbing her hands and dancing with her.

"What's your name?" Dominic asks, taking a sip of the drink in his hand. I think it's whiskey.

"Amanda." I mumble.

Dominic hums.

"Amanda..?" His tone is demanding, like he's asking for my last name.

I wonder how big his di-

Dominic waves his hand in front of my face, I blush, thinking about the dirty thoughts that just entered my mind.

"Amanda...?" I mimic in a deep voice, placing my hands on the bar behind me and leaning back.

Dominic gives me dark smirk, I notice him look down at my boobs for a slight second, then his eyes focus on mine, flickering down to my lips a couple of times.

Suddenly, it just got ten times hotter in here.

"Dominic, why are you standing so far away?" I wrap my legs around his waist, giggling slightly as I pull him close, our chest practically touching.

I feel my nipples harden as they graze his suit through my thin dress.

Dominic bends down so his lips are touching my ear before he lets out a heavy breath.

"Don't start this game with me." He groans, I take in a deep breath but soon let it out when he presses himself against me.. the obvious bulge in his suit pants slightly grinding against my crotch.

Letting out a breathy moan, I slowly grind on him, feeling him harden even more.

I look to the side, noticing that Elisha and Emma are now on the dance floor with some guys. It's just me and Dominic right now.

"Fuck baby, are you sure you want this." He groans, kissing down my neck, leaving a wet trail.

"Mhm yes Dominic. Please." I let out.

"Come on. We can go back to my place sweetheart." He pulls me off the bar by my waist as we make our way past some people.

"I just need to tell my friends that I'm leaving." I shuffle through some people, making my way the the girls, laughing as Elisha does a twirl and nearly falls over.

"Girls, I'm leaving! I found myself a hot date." I wink.

"Have fun!" Emma squeals, giving me a hug.

"Yeah, go get laid!!" Elisha yells, I shake my head, laughing in embarrassment before turning around and making my way back over to Dominic.

"Done." I smile as he takes my hand, and we walk to where I'm guessing his car is.