Chapter 36 - Aurora

PRESENT
SONG: YOUR POWER - BILLIE EILISH
TW! : MENTION OF ABUSE, SH , ETC!

(A/N I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I HAD A MATH TEST AND IF I GET A BAD GRADE MY PHONE WILL BE TAKEN AWAY. SO ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS IN A DAY. HAVE FUN READING!)

——————————-

I'm in the kitchen making a smoothie for me and a coffee for Riccardo and Noah while they are watching me pouring the coffee in their cups. Angela and him spend the night at us. Ignore the fact that I heard Angela's moans last night till four a.m and kept me awake with Riccardo , is part two.

I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. They were a bit too loud.

I give them the cups and I make my way upstairs to dress up. I open the closet and I search a skirt and a green blouse because I'm going to the mall with Angela while waits me downstairs in the livings room.

"Aurora! Me and Noah were leaving!" Riccardo yell. "Okay!" I said and then I hear the front door shutting. Once I'm dressed, I put my heels on and I got my purse.

I close the bedroom door and I make my way downstairs when suddenly I look at my arm and I missed two steps and fell. The bad thing is that there are thirty-four steps.

I look at the stairs , then at my feet and all I see is blood.

I see blood.

"Aurora!" I hear someone saying. I think it's Angela. I can't even stand up. I hear her dialling a number.

"Hello? Yes! I need an ambulance at-"

Please. Don't tell me that I'm loosing it.

I see black. I close my eyes and I let my head fall on the ground.

"She's going to be okay. She needs to rest. The analysis will come on thirty minutes. Alright?" I hear a voice saying.

"Okay. I'm waiting till she wakes up."

"Okay then. She will wake up but she will not be able to walk until she is healed."

And then , I hear a door closing.

I open my eyes and my vision is blurry. All I see are four walls. White walls. White like clouds. White as lime.

"Aurora! You're awake! Oh god. I thought I loose you." I look in my left and Angela comes to me , sitting on the bed.

"Where am I?" I ask , trying to sit up.

"At the hospital. You fell down the stairs and then I came to you and the blood ran down your legs. I panicked and I called an ambulance." She said pressing her lips. I look down and up at her.

"I'll call Riccardo and Noah to tell them what happened and that you're at the hospital."

I put my hand on her phone and she looks at me. "Dont. Don't call them." Her eyes widened. "Why not? Riccardo is your husband!" She whisper yelled.

"I don't want to tell him. Not now." I said.

"Aurora-" I cut her off. "Angela. No. Not now." I glare at her. "Okay.. fine."

Someone knocked on the door. I see a doctor coming in. "Hello , Mrs. Rossi , my name is Amelia Kincaid and I got your analysis. And I see here you are pregnant.." she whispered.

"Hello dr. Kincaid.. what happened to me?" I ask.

She shakes her head and I can read everything she was about to say in her eyes. She gulps. "I'm so sorry.. you lost the baby.." she said , pressing her lips , looking between me and Angela.