Chapter 30 - Riccardo

PRESENT
SONG : NEED TO KNOW - DOJA CAT
TW!: MENTION OF ABUSE, SH , ETC!

—————————-

Aurora and I have been invited at Angela and Noah's new house to see it.

Of course we accepted.

"Can I ask you something?" I turn my head to Aurora who is looking at herself in the mirror.

"You already did. But sure,  ask me anything." I said , adjusting my suit.

"You promised me you won't smoke again. Noah told me you smoked two packs of cigarettes in less than three hours. Why?"

"I was addicted. And at some meeting someone offered me one so I started smoking again."

"You still didn't answer. This isn't an answer , Riccardo. I was worried about you when Noah told me. You can die in this way , you know?" She said looking at me through the mirror.

"I know. Why are you worried about me? You shouldn't."  I said looking at her.

"Because- I don't know, it's hard to explain."

"Please. I have all day to listen to your explain."

She stands up and walks to me and she started to adjust my tie.

"Because I care about you , asshole." She said , with a soft smile.

I don't think I heard right.

Aurora cares about me?..

This can't be real.

"I'm sorry. Can you repeat that please?"

"I care about you. Even though you hate me."

"Aurora, are you serious now?"

"Very serious." She said , putting her hands behind my neck , looking in my eyes.

Shit.

Her eyes are so beautiful.

A combination of hazel and brown eyes.

"I like your eyes." I said.

What the fuck did I just said?

I'm that dumb to let that out.

She smiles and looks away.

"Thank you. I love you green eyes."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because green it's my favorite colour and I like every type of green. Expect the neon one. It hurts my eyes." She looks back at me , staring at my eyes.

"What your favourite color?" She asked.

"Red. I love red. And black."

"I think I know why red and black."

"Why?"

"Because red it's like , the color of blood and black because you wear everyday black , your house is matte black. That's my opinion. Did I guessed?"

"You're a good guesser." I said , cupping her cheek with my hand and I put the other one on her waist

"Thank you." She whispered.

We almost kissed when we both jumped when we suddenly hear a knock.

"Hey , love birds , we need to go because I'm starting to get bored, and Noah is obsessed with my hair and he doesn't leave me alone- for God sake , Noah leave me alone-" Angela said , yelling.