Chapter 7 - Riccardo

PRESENT
SONG: DO I WANNA KNOW? - ARCTIC MONKEYS
TW! : MENTION OF ABUSE, SH , ETC!

—————————————————-

I knock on her door and I hear her sweet voice saying "Come in , it's open!" I see open the door and see her with her back turned to me.

I lean against her kitchen door frame and watch her washing the dishes.

I hear her speaking "Mrs. Williams , I'm so sorry I couldn't stay one hour at the work, I saw someone I wasn't supposed to saw again, and yeah..."

She thinks I'm her boss. Funny though. I am her boss at something else. Then she turns around and freezes.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here." She said with her eyes wide open. "I can't even pay you a visit , can't I?" I said smirking.

"Get out." She pointed at her door.

"You wish."

"Riccardo , I don't want to see you , get out before I call the security." She said , angry.

"Please , be my guest." she nods. "Gladly."

Then, she reaches her phone and started to unlock it. "If you call the security I will fuck you until you can't even move." I said.

She stood there shocked and she started to gasp.

"Did the cat eat your tongue , Aurora?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head in a no.

"Words , Aurora." I say. "N-no.."

"Good girl."

"Riccardo , What do you want?.." She asked me.

"I just wanted to pay a visit, is there something wrong with this?" I said.

"Yes." She said with hear head up.

I chuckled.

"You know, Aurora... I don't like when someone's is lying to me."

"I don't lie."

"Do you want to know what I do to girls like you when they lie, Aurora?" I said smirking.

She shook her head in no.

"Good. Because you wouldn't want to know. Now sit down."

"What if I don't want to?" She asked me.

"You're testing my patience , love."

"Oh, please. Don't 'love' me."

"Ok, love."

She rolls her eyes.

"Sit down Aurora."

"No."

I go towards her ,grabbing  her waist and I look deep in her eyes.

"Sit. Down."

She gulps and then makes her way up to the chair and sits down.

"Good."

"I'm curious... what do you do to girls like me when they lie?" She said laughing. "I mean, you can't do anything." She looks at me.

"Is that so?" I asked her. "Yes."

"Okay." I leave her my number. "Call me if you really wanna see." I said smirking. "But what if I 'call' you when I need you?" She said chuckling.

"You can do that to." I smile. "Get out , Riccardo."

"Sure , darling." Then i make my way to her door and leave.

I smile to myself.

If she only knew what she is doing to me...