Chapter 28 - Noah Evans

PRESENT
SONG : CALL OUT MY NAME - THE WEEKND
TW!: MENTION OF ABUSE , SH , ETC!

18+!

——————————-

"Hey!" I look up and I see Angela. "Hi." I smile. "How was your day?" She asked me.

"Good. What about yours?" I replied. "It was a little bit stressful. But I talked to Aurora and she is a little bit sick."

"What happened to her?" I asked. "She danced with Riccardo in the rain." She rolls her eyes.

"That explains a lot." I said. "Hey, do you want to go with me somewhere?"

"Sure. Where?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking me , you , Riccardo and Aurora to go on a vacation in Italy. To the beach."

"That sound good!" She exclaimed, smiling.

"Okay then. I talked to Riccardo and Aurora. They said they're coming too but he will call me to announce me when we will go."

"Good , announce me when, okay?" She said , kissing me cheek , leaving the room.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I asked.

"At my mother's house. Do you want to come too?"she shouted. "Yes , I really like your mom. She is cool."

"I know , right?" She laughed. "Oh , and when we get home , make sure to spend time with me. Not in your office , Noah."

"Yeah , fine. I'll see what I can do." I replied.

She glares at me and enters in the car.

"God. This woman is killing me." I mumbled.

I've been waiting in the store for Angela for like 30 minutes and finally she was out from there.

Then , Angela and I visited Riccardo and Aurora. She wanted to talk to her.

But she didn't said why. She just said it's nothing important but I'm worried.

"Noah!" I look up and I see Riccardo looking at me , confused.

"Yes?" I said. "What are you thinking right now?" He asked. "Nothing important."

"Fine. In three days we're leaving to Italy and we're going to stay there five days. Understood?" He replied.

"Yes , sir." 

"Okay , go back to Angela now. You can stay how much you want but I don't want Aurora to give her sickness to her."

"Yeah , you're right." I said standing up from my chair.

"Don't forget to close the door , please." Riccardo said.

"Yeah , yeah. I know. Bye asshole."

"What did you just said!" I see him standing up.

I laugh and I close his office door.

"Angela!" I yell. Weird. She would answer in two seconds.

"Angela!" I yell again.

"Yeah! Coming!" She yelled back.

"Come on! We have work to do home!"

"Okay! Okay! Got it!"

——

*FOUR DAYS LATER*

AURORA'S POV:

It's currently nine a.m and we  arrived in Italy yesterday.

I'm still sick , my head hurts , i have a runny nose , and I sneeze.