Chapter 6 - Riccardo

PRESENT
SONG: DADDY ISSUES - THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
TW! : MENTION OF SH, ABUSE, ETC!

———————————————————

I was talking on the phone with Noah , to look for Aurora and find her location and send it to me immediately.

I can't lose her once I found her again.

I was an asshole last night at the restaurant with her. I didn't know she would defend herself with her hands , I knew her father is abusing her , but he was abusing her so bad that she would have to defend herself?

Maybe yes.

I yelled at her to talk because I don't like when I ask people something and they are just staring at me like they saw a monster.

And I didn't raise my hands to hit her.. but I think she did that because of habit..

Seven years ago I told him to not abuse her until I 'marry' her. But he did the exact opposite of my words.

And that makes me every time angry when I think about it.

But , my questions are.. what is she doing in New York?

Did her father knew?

Where did she get the money from to come here?

Does she have anything to eat?

Does she have enough money?

Was she scared of me when she saw me?

What her reaction was?

Why did she ran away from me?...

So many question that I can't answer but Noah will help me to find out what's going on with Aurora.

But a flashback suddenly hit me from 7 years ago.

——————————————-

7 YEARS AGO.

"Aurora , meet Riccardo. He is the man you are going to marry , understand?" Liam , aurora's father, asked her.

She looked in my eyes.

Fucking hell...

I feel weird. I don't know why.

I never fell in love again after the incident...

She has long brown hair, hazel eyes, she is shorter than me I'm 6'4 and she is like 5'5 and her lips, they look so soft and they are a colour of pink, she is dressed in a green long sapphire dress that shows her curves, and her big tits and her perfect bubbled ass.

Fuck.

Her smile is everything. The way she looked at me..

" Hello, I'm Aurora , nice to meet you." She said awkwardly.

Her voice is so soft. I could lisent to her talking all day. She is so beautiful.

But she doesn't deserve a man like me.