Chapter 33: Quaritch Fight

A/N: Alright, we're back at it!!! Warning, there will be a lynch scene in this chapter!! I let you guys know last chapter, and I'm letting you guys know again right now. Remember, I OWN NOTHING, except for my OC, and Malrog_the_dragon owns Alex!!!

(Siera's POV-On Sha'lla running in the forest.)

Something in the back of my mind is telling me that Quaritch somehow survived the Dragon explosion. I knew that Jake and Alex had it in them to do it, but I know Quaritch. He's probably in an AMP suit, armed to the teeth, and heading to the link site as we run. Both Palulukans roar as they run. Hopefully we can make it.

I then spot Quaritch reaching the link site. With a growl, Neytiri and I leap for him, Neytiri leading the Palulukan to take out the GAU-90 cannon. Once it's gone, we continue to try and take out Quaritch before hand. I then see Neytiri as she dodges a punch that would've hit her. Obviously the first punch almost knocked out her Palulukan, but Neytiri had ducked. Quaritch then throws Neytiri's beast aside, and heads for mine, but I move Sha'lla quickly. I then lose connection to her, and I realize he's grabbed my queue. I scream in pain as he throws me into the window of the link site. Luckily as my body hits it, it doesn't break, but I gasp, growling in pain. Bastard. I then watch as he goes for Neytiri, then takes out his AMP suit knife as the Palulukan hisses.

"Come on, come to papa." He says. I try to tell Neytiri not to do as he says, but she ignores me as her beast leaps forward, then Quaritch plunges the knife into Neytiri's Palulukan. I hear the cries of the apex predator, who just so happens to be Sha'lla's mate, then I hear Neytiri's cries as well. He stabs the Palulukan twice, then throws it, pinning Neytiri underneath the large beast as he kills it indefinitely with his knife. I hiss as I leap off Sha'lla, as Neytiri looks Quaritch in the eyes. She is struggling to escape the massive weight of her now deceased mount. Quaritch looks her in the eyes as he then turns around, swinging his fist at Sha'lla, then grabs my queue, and with narrowed eyes, breaks the window of the link site and grabs my human body. My Avatar immediately falls, and he picks up my human body, watching me struggle as I try not to gulp in the air. But I can't. I do it anyways, then he grabs what seems to be a cable, then ties it around my neck like a rope, then as Alex lands, he hangs me by the throat from the cable roughly against the tree. I reach for my throat, but my eyes shut, and my arms go limp.

(Alex's POV-Link site)

I land right in front of the link site as I see that Neytiri is pinned under her mount she rode into battle, and Siera's-no!

Siera's Avatar is unmoving and on the ground, but her human body is hanging lifeless from the tree. That bastard!!! I turn to Jake.

"I'm going for Siera!" I hiss at him. "Finish that bastard off!" Jake just nods as he lands.

"Give it up, Quaritch!" He calls out as he lands from the tree. Quaritch turns to him. "It's all over."

"Nothing's over while I'm breathin'!" I hear Quaritch say to Jake. Jake just grits his teeth.

"I kind of hoped you'd say that." He says before he grabs the GAU-90 cannon to block Quaritch's swinging attacks of the AMP suit knife. Neytiri is still struggling to get out from under her dead Palulukan, while the white one that Siera was riding earlier is howling in mourning the loss of her mate. I'm guessing Palulukans mate for life like the Na'vi do. Never mind that. I then reach for my blade in my chest sheath and start cutting at the cable holding my mate's human body. I can't-I won't let her die. I don't even keep an eye on the fight at all. My mate's eyes are lifeless, and her face is starting to turn purple. No! With a growl, I immediately swing my blade, it cuts the cable, and it loosens around her neck. I cradle her human body in my arms, as I then leap for the link site. Once I'm in, my Avatar blacks out, and I come to in my human body, gasping for air. I jump out, then reach for two rebreather units, placing one on my face, letting the air pressurize, before then placing the other on Siera.

"Come on, Angel." I whisper. I then hear Quaritch outside. I turn to the window.

Quaritch seems to have popped the lid on his AMP suit, has a rebreather on his face, and is staring Jake down.

"Hey, Sully," he says to him. "How's it feel to betray your own race? Not just you, but Maverick and Starling as well?" I hear Jake hissing at him like a true Na'vi.

"You think you're one of them? Time to wake up." I then watch in horror as Quaritch breaks the window that the GAU-90 had cracked earlier when he threw it at Jake after Jake had used it to puncture the visor of his AMP suit. Jake then jumps on the AMP suit, and with a growl, aims his knife at Quaritch's throat, but misses it. I then watch as Quaritch grabs Jake's queue, throwing him off, then stepping forward, and grabbing him by the queue. I also notice that due to the air, Jake seems to have disconnected from his Avatar somewhat, but it seems to have stopped and he reconnected. I then hear my friend's scream of pain. I want to go, but I can't. I then see that Neytiri has finally escaped from being under the Palulukan, then she aims her arrow down, and shoots Quaritch point blank in the chest. He gasps in pain as he lets go of Jake's Avatar and it falls to the ground. Quaritch stares Neytiri in the eyes as she shoots another arrow at his chest for good measure, then runs up to Jake's Avatar, standing over it as she hisses, her blade out as she cocks her head. Then the AMP suit falls. I then look down at Siera.

"Angel?" I ask.

No.

Am I too late? Was I too late to save her?

(Neytiri's POV-short POV)

After I shoot down the Sky Person that dared harm my mate, I put my blade and bow down, hovering over his body.

"Jake?" I ask, unaware of what's going on inside.

(Jake's POV-short POV)

I gasp for air as I open my link bed, then I shove my wheelchair out of the way. Grunting in effort, reach for the emergency rebreather unit as I fall out, gasping again, then I reach for it again. But as soon as I grab it, I lose all the feeling in my limbs, (minus my legs), and I start to black out.

A/N: Dun dun dun!!! Don't you just love cliffhangers????! Well one more chapter after this, and we are done!!!! I cannot believe it!! Well, actually two more chapters, plus an epilogue!! See y'all in the final chapter!!!

Next Chapter Title: "I See You."