Chapter 30: Battle for Pandora

A/N: Alright, here we are!!! The battle for Pandora!!! Let's get it underway!!!!! I'm almost done with this book, I'm so excited!! Remember, I own NOTHING and Malrog_the_dragon owns Alex!!! Music in this chapter belongs to its respective artist!!!

(Normal POV-Hell's Gate)
The beating of the rotors can easily be heard by the soldiers and the rest of the administration on Hell's Gate as Quaritch and the rest of the RDA prepare to take off on Scorpions, Samsons, a Dragon gunship and a Valkyrie shuttle armed with daisy cutter bombs followed by soldiers on machine guns and turrets. They immediately take off with some of the soldiers cheering down below.

"Yeah, yeah! That's what I'm talking about, man!" A soldier calls out as Parker watches from inside and sighs, not pleased with the fact that he's been overthrown from his position and now Quaritch has taken over. He knows that this will either end bad or good. Either way, he does not care.

(Siera's POV-in the air, Hallelujah Mountains)
We are ready for war. I fly alongside Jake, Alex, Neytiri, Tsu'tey and Ikeyni in front. Jake turns to look at me, and seems to smirk somewhat at my appearance.

My face has been painted with green and white war paint, my hair is decorated with feathers from each of the clans, despite the fact that a quarter of my face is still scarred from the destruction of Hometree, but honestly, I think the scar is pretty badass. I even have Alex's handprint on my chest, a communication collar on my neck, and a small device near my pinna, not to mention some of the war paint is on my belly to indicate that I am indeed with child. Alex has tried to persuade me not to partake in this battle, but I was like, screw that. I'm fighting for the home in which I'm raising my child in. I then catch the eye of Jake, who wears orange and black war paint, he has grenades strapped to his body, and he's armed with a machine gun. He then turns to the Olo'ekytan of the Omatikaya, Tsu'tey, who too has white war paint, he has the hands of his clan on his shoulders and back, lifts up his bow in acknowledgment, then he turns to Neytiri, who has yellow and green war paint on her face, as she rides her Ikran, Seze, on Jake's left. I then turn to Alex.

He too is wearing war paint, but his war paint matches mine, he even has my handprints on his chest and back. The armor he wears reminds me of the Tipani clan, but mine is different, especially the mask I'm wearing too, plus the rider's mask over my eyes thanks to the Tawkami clan. I then turn my eyes to the upcoming war ahead.

The plan is simple: we wait until the Valkyrie, Dragon, Scorpions and Samsons are right on top of us, then we'll have Akwey, the Olangi clan leader and Norm lead the ground forces against the soldiers and AMP suits on the ground. Once that happens, Jake and I will lead the air force to do a surprise attack from the air on the Samsons and Scorpions, then we'll have Tsu'tey come in and tell Ikeyni to let her forces come down from the rocks, then we take the fight straight to them. Simple enough.

So we fly up to the rocks, cling on, and wait. I don't even breathe, but I can somewhat hear slight flapping of wings from the Ikrans, but other than that, we are deathly still.

(Quaritch's POV-Dragon)

I immediately look around as we are flying for the Tree of Souls. I then hear Group Leader over comms.

"This is Group Leader. We are entering the Flux Vortex." I continue looking out over the horizon, scanning the air.

"Switch to manual flight mode." I hear Group Leader say.

"Copy. Manual flight mode."

As we continue flying, I realize it is somewhat silent except for our engines running. I think it's time we dropped the ground team on the ground.