Chapter 19: Children of the Omatikaya

A/N: Well, here we are!! Chapter 19, yes!! Oh and a little warning, there will be smut here!! Nothing major, though, and it won't be too descriptive! That's for Discord, haha!! Anyways, yeah, I OWN NOTHING except for my OC, and Malrog_the_dragon owns Alex!! Let's go!!

(Siera's POV-Omaticaya Hometree)

Surprisingly, it's Tsu'tey who decides to do my paint for the ceremony while Alex is having his done by either Mo'at or one of the other Na'vi, and Neytiri will be doing Jake's. I watch Tsu'tey as he dips his fingers in the white paint and drags them down my arms. I watch him carefully. He avoids my chest entirely as he does this, then runs his hands over my stomach. He seems to frown a bit, but doesn't say anything as he continues to run the paint now over my face, my cheeks, avoiding my eyes, then runs them over my lips, down my chin and down my throat.

"The Na'vi say every person is born twice," Jake says. "The second time is when you earn your place among the People forever." We then head down to do the Dreamhunt.

I can only remember vague pieces, like swallowing what is I think is their version of a centipede, then having a scorpion sting the hell out of my shoulder. I am then pulled back into the same dreams I've been having, only it's different. I writhe around in pain as Tsu'tey, Mo'at, Eytukan and Neytiri watch me. None of them move to help me, even as my vision blurs. My back arches, and I gasp as I'm pulled into a dreamlike state.

For a split second, even though it seems like hours and it feels like hours, I'm in the middle of a burning forest. This is from my dream! I can hear screams, then I see a massive shadow. That shadow can only be Tsu'llu, my Ikran. I can feel the wind beats against her wings as she flaps them. She then lets out this screech as I see what seems to be Jake on top of that same massive Ikran that was chasing us in the forest. Gasping, I then get out of it, and I hear Mo'at say,

"It is finished. You have done well." I gasp, shuddering, but I don't show fear as I walk out of the base of the tree, still covered in the ceremonial paint. Eytukan, Grace and the rest of the clan have been waiting for us. Grace is just shocked that we survived, hell, I'm glad Alex survived. I take his hand as we step forward towards Eytukan.

"You are now children of the Omatikaya," he says to us. "You are now part of The People." He places his hands on Jake's shoulders, Neytiri placing hers on his chest as she seems to smile at him. Mo'at and Tsu'tey join in afterwards, placing their hands on our shoulders while Grace looks on, tearing up. One by one, the rest of the clan join in, locking their hands on each other's shoulders in unison.

(Tree of Voices)

Later, Neytiri, having changed out of her ceremonial outfit and is now in something comfortable for her to wear, leads us somewhere else. I notice she has a yellow flower in her hair and it looks straightened out instead of the beaded braids it's usually in. I follow Alex, my hair in multiple braids with a couple feathers in it, followed by a green flower, and feather earrings dangling from my ears. Alex then lets me go in front of him, but not before pinching the end of my tail. I chuckle as the fan lizards start to fly around us.

"Come," I hear Neytiri say to Jake. "Come." She laughs again as she takes his hand and leads him further into what seems to be an amazing tree, with many of its tendrils hanging down like a willow tree, similar to the Tree of Souls. Alex leads me to a different part of it.

"This is a place for prayers to be heard," Neytiri says to Jake as she runs her fingers through the glowing strands, then grabs two in her hands, putting her cheek against them as she smiles. "And sometimes answered." She takes her queue and holds it up to the tree, watching as they wrap around the vines and they start glowing a bright violet.

"We call these trees Utraya Mokri," she explains, turning to Jake. "The Tree of Voices. The voices of our ancestors." She nods to Jake as he takes his own queue and connects it to the vine, his pupils dilating as if he got high.

"I can hear them," he says. Alex smiles as he and I do the same. Neytiri connects hers to the one that Jake's is connected to, and smiles.

"They live, Jake," she says, as Jake turns to her. "Within Eywa." The sounds of children laughing fill Jake's ears as Neytiri places her hands on his chest.

"You are Omatikaya now," she continues. "You may make your bow from the wood of Hometree." She then turns away from him and walks a little bit.

"And you may choose a woman," she says as she cups her hands on a woodsprite. "We have many fine women. Ninat is the best singer."

"But I don't want Ninat." Jake says to her. Neytiri smiles softly and blows on the woodsprite as it floats away.

"Peyral is a good hunter." She says. Jake smiles.

"Yeah, she is a good hunter," he says, making Neytiri turn to him. He then says softly, "I've already chosen. But this woman must also choose me."

Neytiri smiles at him and says, "she already has."

Jake then places a hand on Neytiri's cheek and kisses her. Alex then turns to me and kisses me softly, surprising me.

"I never knew you were so beautiful tonight," he whispers. "By the All Mother, you're beautiful." I just smile and drop to my knees, taking Alex with me.

(Warning: Lemon Scene, I repeat, Lemon Scene abound!!)

I shiver as Alex kisses me, and I hum in pleasure as Alex takes his queue, and I take mine, connecting them together. The cilia seem to tremble before they connect, and I gasp, shivering. Alex does the same, his body shuddering. I look him in the eyes as I kiss him deeply. He moans softly. He picks me up as I moan softly and shiver in his arms. Over my shoulder, I can see Neytiri and Jake doing the same.

I moan softly as Alex shivers. His entire body trembles with mine. I watch as Neytiri and Jake connect their queues then kiss again, Jake picking up Neytiri in his arms.

"I am with you now, Jake," Neytiri says. "We are mated for life." Alex shudders above me. I gasp softly as our bodies move in sync with each other.

"We are mated fer life, Alex," I whisper. "I love you."

(Lemon Scene End)

I open my eyes and I wish I can hear what Jake is thinking.

A/N: Woop, woop, that's the sound of a chapter ending!! Holy cow!! See y'all in the next update!! Remember, Malrog_the_dragon owns Alex, I OWN NOTHING!!

Next Chapter Title: Willow Glade Destruction