Chapter 20: Willow Glade Destruction

A/N: Chapter 20, baby!! Remember, I OWN NOTHING!! Okay, let's get to it!! We're already an hour in!!

(Neytiri's POV-Tree of Voices)

I'm lying there at Jake's side as we bask in the afterglow of last night. Until I hear it: it sounds like....dozers?! The same dozers that killed my sister! I gasp, looking up, as I then look at Jake.

"Ma Jake!" I say frantically, shaking him as I look up again.

"Jake!" I say. I start pulling his arm, trying to get him up, but can't. I then notice that Alex and Siera are still curled up a few feet away. I pull on them as well, Siera feeling a bit lighter.

"Jake, wake up! Jake, please!" I cry out, my hands on his face. I pull on them more, grabbing Siera's body and throwing her over the log.

"Jake, wake up! Jake! Wake up!" I then see Jake's eyes open, so do Siera and Alex's as well.

(Siera's POV)

I open my eyes to see that Neytiri is awake, and shaking us. She looks scared, her eyes fearful. I turn to Alex as he gets up and walks up, following Jake as Neytiri and I hang back.

"Hey!" Jake yells. "Stop! Stop!"

I then hear the bulldozers stop as Alex lifts up a hand.

Back inside, Parker then walks up to where one of his guys is sitting in the chair overlooking the camera and controls of the bulldozer.

"Hey, boss," the man says. "I got natives doing the funky chicken here, they're blocking my blade." Parker just chews on his food and says,

"Keep going, they'll move. These people gotta learn that we don't stop. Come on, go, go, go." Parker pushes on the controller to keep the bulldozer moving, as Jake and Alex nearly fall over.

"Stop!" Jake calls, as he and Alex move again.

Jake and Alex immediately move us. "Go, go!"

"Alex, what-......." I start before both Jake and Alex climb on top of the bulldozer then with rocks in their hands, start banging on the cameras.

"Woah, woah, woah. Dude, woah, dude, no! Oh, I'm blind." Jake and Alex continue hitting the cameras until I see a soldier walk up with a gun as he shoots at Alex and Jake. Both of them drop the rocks and jump off, barrel-rolling in the dirt.

"Jake!" Neytiri calls.

"Alex!" I yell, worried.

"Neytiri!" Jake yells, getting her attention.

"Siera!" Alex yells.

"Come on!" Jake says as he grabs Neytiri's hand and keeps moving, going further in the forest. Alex takes my hand as we watch this.

"Alex! They can't..." I shiver and cry out. I can hear Neytiri sobbing and I can see the angry faces on both Jake and Alex as Alex curses, and Jake punches a tree, a hand on Neytiri's shoulder. I can see Tsu'tey out of the corner of my eye with a couple hunters on direhorses. I can also see his face as it twists in anger.

(Quaritch's POV-Hell's Gate)

I watch the video clip of what seems to be two natives, until I pause the video.

"Freeze it right there," I say as I pause the camera. "Scale up. Enhance." I watch as the image zooms in and enhances on two familiar faces.

"Son of a bitch." Parker says. My eyes narrow. Those traitors! I storm out of the room.

"Get me a pilot." I order one of my men.

"Yes sir!" He says as he storms out.

(Siera's POV-Hometree)

Hufwe Makto (Avatar Fanfic) {Book One}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara