*More Threats, Dreams, and Taken Advantage of

A/N: This is an original chapter! This takes place in between the chapters The Hallelujah Mountains, and First Flight. So in this original chapter, Siera will go to see Quaritch after he sends her a message saying that he needs to see her back at Hell's Gate. What she doesn't know is that there's more to it than that. He'll offer her a mission of her own, a recon mission that she won't be able to refuse. If she were to refuse, well.....catastrophic things will happen to her. So, a little heads-up and a warning: this chapter WILL contain RAPE, I repeat, this chapter WILL CONTAIN RAPE! Also, a little bit more details into the dreams in this chapter as well. Let's get on with this story! This chapter will also have alternating POVs, between third person and Quaritch's POV.

(Third Person POV-Hallelujah Mountains)

Siera sighs softly as she works at her desk. It's early in the morning, and she doesn't have to be in her Avatar training with Jake, Alex and Neytiri just yet. She eats some food as she writes a little bit more in her journal before spotting her mother's journal. She picks it up. She has never once opened the journal in fear of finding what's inside. She sighs and places it down, her eyes closing slightly. The dreams she's been having are getting worse, if not any more vivid either. She shakes her head, then gets up. Just as she starts writing in her journal of today's events and what's going on, she gets a ping on her port screen. Curious, she opens it to see that Col. Quaritch has contacted her, and is asking to see her at Hell's Gate. Curiously, she blinks her eyes. Ever since the kiss, not to mention, the intimate moment she shared with Alex, she's been more....secretive yet happy. She puts on her exo-pack then tells Trudy to get her to Hell's Gate. At first, Trudy is skeptical, but Siera gives her a look that says, don't ask, and Trudy just nods.

Once they land at Hell's Gate, Siera walks inside, telling Trudy to wait for her. The other woman nods her head then waits outside, keeping her engines on her Scorpion running. Siera walks inside the building, and once the air pressurizes, she takes off her exo-pack, and clings it to her hip before walking inside. Her heart races sporadically in her chest. She is not liking this. At all. But she sighs, and continues walking until she sees the Col.'s office. She stands by the open doorway as the Col. turns around.

"Ah, Siera," he says. "Glad you could make it." Siera rolls her hazel eyes, running a hand through her hair as she does. She narrows her eyes then.

"Wanted ta see me, Col.?" She asks. He nods, placing his hands down on his desk.

"Yes," he says. "I did. Care to explain?" Siera blinks at him.

"What do yah mean?" She asks, shifting her feet slightly. Quaritch chuckles before tapping on a computer and turning it to her. She gasps, her eyes wide.

It's her and Alex, both of them in the throes of passion, Alex's fingers running delicately through her hair. This was after a hunting mission had gone successful in the Omatikaya tribe and both of them had decided to celebrate by going back to their human bodies, and getting lost in each other's arms. Siera shivers.

"W-Where did yah get this?" She stammers. Quaritch chuckles.

"A little birdie told me," he says. "That and someone was going to figure it out eventually." Siera growls at him.

"So, what's it gonna be?" He asks her. "You gonna do this mission?" Siera bares her teeth.

"What's the mission?" She asks. Quaritch smirks, knowing he's got her wrapped around his finger.

"Recon mission. To spy on the Na'vi. You're doing this alone." Siera's eyes narrow.

"No," she says sternly. Quaritch leans forward in his chair.

"No?" He questions her, putting his hands on the table as he stands up from his chair, eyeing her. "I don't think you have a choice, Sweetcheeks." Siera growls at him.

Hufwe Makto (Avatar Fanfic) {Book One}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara