"Are you sure?"

'Yeah..."

Arnav sat straight. Anu stood, clutching his shoulder. Khushi fed him. Anu who was watching that,

"Ma... aaaa" Anu asked to feed her, opening her mouth.

"do you want to eat this?" Khushi asked shockingly.

"Aaa" she again opened her mouth

"She would like to have it... give her"

Taking a dall on the tip of her finger, Khushi put it in Anu's mouth. At first, Anu's facial expression changed. She tapped her tongue. Khushi kept the dall in her mouth again. She clutched Khushi's finger and sucked it.

"Oh my God... look at her, Arnavji, she likes dall"

"Good girl... she won't trouble you while eating then," Arnav said.

Taking a small piece of roti, Khushi extended it to Anu. Anu started chewing it, sitting next to Arnav. Khushi fed Arnav while admiring Anu whereas Arnav ate it, watching his daughter smiling.

Khushi went to the kitchen. She grained the roti with milk in the mixer and made it in a semi-liquid consistency. She brought it to their room and fed it to Aun. She ate it without denying it. Khushi kissed her with satisfaction.

"My daughter is so smart. She won't trouble us... am I right beta?" Arnav lifted her in his arms and Anu clutched his hair as usual.

"Ahhh..." Arnav shouted.

"Anuuuu..." Khushi made Anu leave Arnav's hair and picked her in her arms.

Anu hugged Khushi in fear.

"Arnavji, don't be so careless. She is a kid. She doesn't know the seriousness. Please stay away from her until the wound heals"

Arnav sighed.

"Put her to sleep," Arnav said.

"She will sleep soon as she was searching for you the whole day, without sleeping"

"Really?"

"Yeah... I created a video with your photographs and diverted her"

"Is it?" Arnav smiled.

Anu looked at Arnav.

"Va dha..."

"Anu beta, he is PAPA... call him papa... don't call va dha..."

"Let her call what she likes, Khushi"

"Arnavji... we are already struggling with one WHAT THE... it's enough. We don't need another" Khushi teased.

Arnav rolled his eyes smiling.

Making Anu lay on her lap, Khushi started taping her softly, shaking her leg. Anu slowly closed her eyes and soon drifted into sleep. Khushi cautiously placed her on the bed and secured her with pillows.

Arnav who waited, watching her doing that till then called her.

"Khushi..."

"Mmm?"

He nodded his head like, come here, spreading his hands. Khushi was stuck.

"Have your medicine and sleep, Arnavji..." she said.

Arnav stayed, spreading his hands, having a smile on his lips. Khushi rolled her eyes and sat next to him. Arnav circled her in his arms.

"Won't you come to me if I call you?" he asked whispering.

"I came... tell me why did you call me"

"Just feel to have you in my arms"

"You are looking weak... you need rest"