“No. That terrible son of mine left this world before me.” >

The Whale Tribe’s king and mediator of the ocean was someone with blue hair and blue eyes. Although Cale could not tell for sure because it was dark, the face of the Whale looking at him right now was slightly similar to the face of the Whale King as described in the novel.

Cale looked toward the sea-like blue eyes, and see holding Choi Han's leg. Choi Han knows Cale feels right now.

- Human, I'm here too!

The black dragon also holds Cale's shoulder.

'Yes, I'm not alone.'

Cale feels more better then started to speak.

“Sleep for a bit. Everything will be fine when you wake back up.”

Because he is about to become a mom- papa too, he also knows how hard it would be if he lost his child.

He will go crazy if his baby gets a miscarriage.

He doesn't want to regret anything.

The blue eyes blinked a couple of times before slowly closing. Cale watched the unconscious mixed-blood Whale for a bit, before approaching and inspecting his legs.

He trying to hold himself from vomiting when he sees how terrible that man's leg condition.

"Ukkk... Hah... It's a mess. So much mess..."

Black dragon appears beside him.

“...You are a very weird human. You are so weak and weird.”

“Enough. Let's hurry. My nausea is really bad now.”

Cale pointed to the Whale and ordered Choi Han who was behind him.

“Dunk him in the water...”

“...Did you lie to him?”

The Black Dragon seemed completely shocked. The shocked expression of this reptile looked pretty serious.

“Human, you said you were going to save him! You are weak, but you have kept all of your promises until now! So why are you telling me to dunk him in the water?! Are you trying to make him suffocate to death?!”

Choi Han had the opposite thought from the black dragon. If he can, he wants to take Cale and just left the man when he looks at Cale's pale face.

Sigh.

Cale let out a deep sigh. He then grabbed that light ball that was floating in the air. It was not hot.

“Just do what I ask you to. I'm not in the mood now.”

Black dragon shut his mouth when he heard that.

He then added on.

“You remember the corpses from earlier, right?”

The dragon is scared that Cale wants to threaten him now because Cale was not in the mood.

“...Just, just what are you trying to make me do?”

Cale sighed seeing the black dragon scared. Is he that scary? He just gets angry at Choi Han or something not alive.

“Nothing much. Just go and bring me back one arm.”

Cale tries to be soft as he can.

The Black Dragon’s jaws dropped. Why does Cale need something scary like that when he is pregnant?

He just ignored the black dragon who seemed to have too many questions in his head.

“...I will do as you asked for now.”