~EPISODE EIGHT-PART TWO~

Beginne am Anfang

"I just remembered one of Chunkz's videos from like, six years ago." She shakes her head.

"Nah, you need to tell us which one now." Harry says. "No, no she doesn't." Chip shakes his head, having a suspicion he already knows which video she's talking about.

"Well if you're saying no like that, you know what she's talking about." Max points to him. "It's because he does." Holly scoffs.

"Yeah, I do. And you're not going to say anything." He looks down at her. "Fucking hell, obviously I'm going to." She smiles smugly at him. "No your not." He shakes his head.

"Wanna bet." She challenges. "Yeah." He glares at her. "So..." Holly says, going to sit up, but Chip holds her down.

"Chunkz did a 2v2 on his channel in like, two thousand sixteen." Holly tells, Max, Harry and Ilyas, and she keeps, hitting Chip's hands away when he tries to cover her mouth. "Elite year." Harry nods.

"Ahh, I remember what your going on about!" Ilyas stands up, laughing with his hands on his head. "You shut up as well." Chip points to the man, as he sits back down.

"But he had himself and Sharky on there like it usually was." Holly shrugs. "Shush." Chip drags out. "It's not even that bad, I mean we can talk about you playing outlast or five nights at Freddy." She stares into Chip's eyes.

"Oh god no, that was like eight years ago." He shakes his head. "You two didn't even know each other then." Harry motions between them. "Yeah well, I dug deep." She laughs, looking at the parkourist.

"So which one?" She turns back to Chip. "Well none, but just carry on about Chunkz's 2v2." He sighs, leaning back on the sofa knowing he's not winning this.

"He and Alfie faced Chunkz and Sharks, it's that funny I go back to it every few weeks and watch it." Holly reveals. "You what?" Chip asks her, embarrassed.

"Yeah, you in your bleached hair days. Quite sexy if I do say so." She shrugs, Chip just looks at the cameras unsure of what to say.

"You just..." He trails off. "I'm well aware." She nods, smiling up at him, he just stares at her as a smile slowly appears on his face.

"But yeah, Chunkz was shit in goal, even shitter at actually scoring the goals, nothings change there." Holly laughs. "I'm joking Chunkz, love ya man." She smiles, pointing to the camera.

"But Josh, he thought he was funny, he wasn't." Holly shakes her head. "Fuck off, I'll have you know I was fucking bants for a twenty-two-year-old." He scoffs, pointing to his girlfriend. "Sure, whatever you want to believe." She shrugs.

"But yeah, I'm not sure if you watched it or not, but if you ain't. Watch it when you get out of the house." She points to Max and Harry.

"Well I suppose you haven't watched it, you were like thirteen when it uploaded." Holly shakes her head, turning to Max. "Hush, I was dabbing, hitting the whip and nae nae." Max says, doing the dance.

"I miss them times, I'm not gonna lie." Holly shakes her head. "Same." Max sighs, leaning further into the sofa.

"Alright enough reminiscing, you two." Chip taps Holly and Max after a minute of silence. "You're right, let's talk about what we were talking about." Holly nods.

"I feel like I get the same vibes from Max as I did Chunkz." Chip points to the boy, next to him. "When we used to go to Draper's I'd see it all the time. This guy is so funny I'll be like, how's this guy not got mil subs." Chip says.

"I remember the time he came to halo tower, so you remember?" Ilyas asks. "Yeah." Chip nods. "He filmed that video, he was so gassed when he came back to the ends." Ilyas informs them.