Chapter 5

Bully
________

"Bakugou, that is a horrible idea,"sighed yuski. He sat across from Bakugou who had a very serious look on his face.
"How I'm saving a child"Bakugou shrugged.
"It's gonna be suspicious-"
"I'm not stupid, it's going to make sense. The angered hero adopts a child to prove that he's a good guy, ''Bakugou added.
"I don't know..."
"Trust me"he said seriously. Yuski sighed as he shook his head.
"I hope you know what you're doing"

Bakugou walked in as Tanaka greeted him
Brightly.
"Oh hello! We haven't had a hero here for a while!"she beams. Bakugou huffs.
"Yeah well surprise surprise I'm here"
"Can't say I'm too surprised"she hums. Bakugou gave her an irritated smile.
"What's that supposed to mean"
"This is a strange way to clear your name"
"Yeah well it's going to work and I'm keeping the child afterwards"he said seriously.
Tanaka hums.
"Well what kind of child are you looking for?"she said. Bakugou hums wondering how to answer.
"A kid with a bit of spunk"he said as they stopped at the lobby.
"Oh well that's a big vague most of our kids are a bit energetic-"
"Give it back!"shouted a familiar voice.
"Make me tiny!"laughed a boy and a few other voices and laughed.

Bakugou and Tanaka look to see a smal girl chasing three boys as they hold a baseball cap. Tossing it to each other makes her unable to reach. She stumbled and fell as they laughed.

Bakugou stared as he clenched his fist.

"Oi! What the fuck are you doing!"he shouts as the boys stop. They turn, seeing an angry hero storm over as they back away. The girl looks up as Bakugou goes to the boy holding the hat.
"Is that yours?"he said.
"No sir-"
"Then why the fuck do you have it?"he said in a dead call voice. The boy trembled as he whimpers.
Bakugou opens his hand.
"Give it "he said in a dark tone. The boy trembled and placed it in his hands. Bakugou huffed as he moved away. He turns to the girl as she looked at him. She had (s/c) skin and curly (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.
He bent down and handed her the hat.
"You alright"he said looking at her. She stood up taking the hat.
"Thanks"she mumbled, hiding her face before running off. Bakugou watched as he stood up.

"Who's that?"he said as Tanaka walks over.
"Oh that's (y/n) she's 5"Tanaka said "though she's kinda in the process of getting adopted"
Bakugou paused.
"So it means I can't -"
"You can she hasn't exactly agreed on the family so talking to her and doing activities may work"she said. Bakugou hums.
"Okay then but first"he glanced at the boys. "I have some business to take care off".

The boys froze in fear as bakugou storms over.
"Listen here you little shits if I find out you bully anyone else inside or outside of this foster care I'm kicking your asses"he said igniting his hand.
"Do I make myself clear?"he said. The three boys nod.
"Scram!"he snaps as they tensed and ran off.

Bakugou sighed and turned to Tanaka.
"Can you tell me where she is?"he said
Tanaka nods.
"Still going to prosue that one?"tanaka chuckled as she lead him down a hallway with
"Yeah she's the one,"he said. Tanaka huffs as she stops in front of a room.

Bakugou knocks on the door as he hears sniffling.
"Yeah?"said a familiar voice tho it was cracking.
"I'm coming in"bakugou said. He said enters and sees her hat facing forward and covering her face.
"Crying?"he said as he walks over and sat by her.
"No...society says crying is for losers"
"Yeah Well society is a pain in the ass..."he sighed. She looked away, her body trembled holding back her tears. Bakugou sighed as he placed a hand on her head.
"What those brats did was bull...cry if you feel like it"he said.
The girl was silent as she began to cry silently bakugou pulled out a tissue from his pocket since he's used to having victims, survivors and people who lost loved ones cry.
He took the idea from Deku.

He hands it to her as she took and and blew her nose. There was a silence as bakugou lets her calm down. He then looked out the window.
"Hungry?"
"I guess..."she mumbled.
"Come on lets go I feel like some katsudon"he said standing up. He looked at the child as she wipes her nose.
"Only if it's spicy"she said. Bakugou chucked.
"Good taste kid"

Sorry for a short chapter! Next one has many ideas!!

I have an editor for my new A Hero's daughter book! So please be patient we're still figuring out how the time line will work but I promise when they are done expect a lot of charters popping up!!

Till next time nuggets!!