Chapter 3

First day
————-

3 days 16 hours 42 minutes and 27 seconds.

That's how long it took Bakugou to get into character.

"I honestly thought it would take you a week maybe a month,"Rei hums as she flips her hair to the side. Bakugou gave a glare.
"Rei be respectful"said yuski as bakugou scoffed still glaring at Rei. Yuski chuckled awakedly at the twos interaction.
"Bakugou please switch forms and Then I'll have our chauffeur take you to the location."

He looks at his wrist as he had on a watch he rotated it and his form shifted to a more casual and less spontaneous form.
His glare was now more neutral but just as intimidating.
"Enough talk let the mission commence"he said casually. His voice was more smooth and casual with a formal accent.

Bakugou arrived at a large mansion as Bakugou looked up and sighed walking inside. He was immediately greeted by a woman with pink hair and brown eyes.
"Hey you must be the new guy"
"Yes ma'am I am, pleasure to meet you I am Haki Tsukishima" he said politely as he bowed toward her.
"Oh I'm Sakura Yokamoto,"she responded. "Very nice to meet you too. Now sir come with me"
Inside the mansion was just as nice.

Everything was clean the floors were slick and the smell wasn't reeking of children it was fresh.

Bakugou was rather impressed.

"Okay so...your 26 male-"
"27 actually ma'am my birthday was last week"bakugou corrected politely.
"Right happy late birthday, you were a teacher at Hal's elementary, was a daycare staff at grace field and your have a doctor's degree in child health, development and recourse, should I call you doctor Tsukishima"
"I don't prefer it"he said "a title can only take you so far"he said. Yamamoto hums.
"Well I don't see why we shouldn't hire you you have a clean record and your experience with children exceeds our expectations"Yamamoto smiled. "You're salary is 462k and you will be a hall monitor for today and you will sound have 15 children under your care"
Bakugou nods that was hardly a quarter what he makes he might donate this money or stash it for citizens who fell victim to their battles with villians.

While yamamoto continues to explain a very small young girl ran in front of the two holding a baseball bat.
Bakugou instinctively grabs it but took the child with as he looked at her.
"What are you doing?"he questioned.
"I'm going to play baseball like the boys!"she said tugging the bat so she get out. Bakugo hums and placed her down.

Yamamoto laughs.
"She's always watching the games and swears she'll be in the league"she laughs in a mocking way.
Bakugou hums and looked at Yamamoto.
"What's wrong with that?"
"Well she's a shrimp-"
"That's kinda rude she's just a bit behind that's all"bakugou defended. Yamamoto sighed.
"You don't understand-"
"Ah Yami dear I see you brought our new caretaker"said a voice. The two turned to see a young woman with long wavy blond hair and blue eyes. She was pretty short as she smiled. Not even above Bakugou's shoulder.

'The fuck is this shorty'

"Hello I'm Tanaka min-sha and I am the director of this lovely care system" she said.
Bakugo smiled.
"Hello very nice to meet you I am Haki Tsukishima"he said extending his hand with a polite smile.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Tsukishima I'll call you tsuki"
"Oh no its oka-"
"So tsuki how are you liking the place"she said with a turn to continue giving him a tour. Bakugou tensed and smiled annoyed.
'This bitch'
"Well it's lovely i see why your place is so successful... where do children meet their potential families"he asked
"Oh that's anywhere the families will come
In tell us what their looking for whether their sporty, nerdy, fun, open, quiet the quirk they want...it's not that hard and typically we find them quickly"she said.

A woman and man walked with a boy with a big smile.
"He's the one!"she said as she pinched his cheek. Tanaka smiled.
"Oh I'm so glad!"she said. The boy beams.
"I have a family!"he said happily.
Tanaka bent down and ruffled his hair.
"Yea you do"she said softly.
The boy smiled as he was lead to the exit.

Bakugou hums and smiled as he looked back at Tanaka.
"Come let us get you set up!"she said.

———-/———-/————

Bakugou sat at a table, his old form back as he crossed his arms.
"The boss is Tanaka, that's the one I met as well as Yamamoto,"he explained. There were holograms in the screen.
"Any child that we might be worthy noting?"Asked yuski.
"Yeah some kid got adopted"bakugou said "I'm hoping they were villians right under my noses"he adds.
"We can't do much yet but when we can we will."yuski said.
Bakugou sighed as he nodded his head.