Yumi briefly let out a deep soft sighs that made me shut up and others turned to her, "I know what you mean, but I really can't come home yet. And also remember to take Kakashi, Naruto, Sai, Yamato and Sakura with you when you go home," she says and brushes me aside on the face with her hand fan.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm passing through."

I don't even said a word yet, what the heck. (—_— #)

"Yumi!" Called Hiro with a demanding tone.

"That's not how you should talk to people, you know! Have your manners gone to the gutter?" Added Kyousuke.

"I agree with her," says Hiro that made me turn to him for his sudden change of side.

"You mean it?" I asked sarcastically.

"Sakura-san," Kyousuke called as we all turned in her direction.

Sakura was more relaxed, unlike how I expected her to react from what Yumi had said. As a tsundere like her, I thought she'll be the first one to get pissed off. Maybe not this time.

"What's the hold up?" We all turned to the person who just talked.

It was Keisuke-sensei. His long blond ragged hair was tied up, clothed in a kimono with two swords tied in his waist. He posed up like a rounin if you asked me.

Now that I mentioned it. Actually, all of them are dressed in kimonos.

Kyousuke wearing a maroon colored kimono and Hiro in a dark blue.

Sakura wearing a pink kimono. And looking back to where I saw Kakashi-sensei and Naruto, they're also dressed in those traditional kinds of garments.

And also, everyone else who is probably from here also dressed like it.

I wasn't informed.

Now I get why everyone here takes a liking to scam me, I was a foreigner so obvious because of the way you dressed. (— _ — ")

"We're on our way deciding where we should grab lunch."

"Yumi walked on her own," said Hiro, continuing what Kyousuke had left.

"Well, we should probably do it too. Or just go home anyway, it's also a good option," he replies that almost made me fall to the ground for not expecting that kind of response from a sensei.

I want to slap my face from hearing that. But I must admit, his laid back attitude was kinda applauding. (" — —)

"Let's just focus on the objective of this mission. Each of us had their own wise way of collecting information, correct?" He asked that all three of them looked so focused.

"Sakura," he called.

"Yes, sensei?" She responded, almost flinching for a sudden call for attention.

"I apologize on her behalf for what she said, I hope you didn't take it to heart. She.....well, let's just say that she isn't good at working in teams. I hope you understand."

"You should probably get used to it already after the first and this second mission with us around. You can't see us together but still working on the same objective," says Hiro then suddenly turned his sharpened eyes on me.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"You better say a good reason or else," added Kyousuke who only looks like he's pretending to be serious in asking that.

"It's a long story."

It's a long pause, "but please, I really didn't plan to take her back to the village with a mission ongoing. All I need is answers and it's urgent, you see, well, it's about Kyo."

Wish my Reflection Can Tell me Who I Am..On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara