Alex: "Dude, you're a better mechanic than a medic."
-The team leader responded, looking down at his buddies while chuckling a little bit.

Christian: "Tell me about it! I mean, I did quit med-school not that long ago, so that kinda makes me a doctor in Jersey."
-The Ranger said before taking a sip of the bottle while the other two started laughing a little bit.
And just in time, Donovan arrived, chuckling a little bit as he heard the music from afar.

Donovan: "Ayo! Who's the one who played that track?" -The Marine asked as he arrived, all hands being pointed at Alex.- "Mad respect, brotha."
-He said as his companions chuckled too, with Alex now singing the rest of the lyrics, being followed by his buddies.

Alex: "And see, my boyfriend really knows where it's at~♪"

Donovan: "♪He's got 50-inch woofers all along the back~♪"

David: "♪He makes a comment on going to my room~♪"

Christian: "♪But I'd rather stay out with his car that goes 'boom'~♪"
-They all sang individual verses right until the chorus, where they all did it at the same time.

The Unit: "♪We like the cars, the cars that go 'boom'~♪"
"♪We're Tigra and Bunny, and we like the 'boom'~♪"
-The whole team laughed before realizing they were gathering quite the audience... And by "quite the audience" I mean a group of 10 students no less, whom all chuckled in response. The thought of four buffed and tough men singing such a song seemed funny to them, but not in an offensive way though.
After that, they all went back to work on the Humvee.
Christian opened up the hood in order to get a better look at the engine and start his handiwork.

Christian: "Well... Judging by what I have to do in order to get this done, we'll have to leave the truck parked for another day. I'll also need some better tools."

David: "Not a problem, we still have VTOL jets around here so it's better than a fucking bus."
-The sniper chuckled as he opened the door to the passenger seat and sat down.

Donovan: "Yeah... Hey Alex, how's that gun lookin' up there?"
-The other Marine said as he jumped on top of the Humvee to get a look at the top-mounted M240.

Alex: "Not bad. You burned a lot of rounda through it, so I had to put some lube in it... By the way, what happened with you and Glynda?"
-He asked his buddy, recieving a long, tired sigh in response.

Donovan: "It was about that thing back in the cafeteria. Said that I shouldn't do that, can you believe that shit? I mean, yeah, punching people is bad and all that bullshit, but he was bullying the girl just because she had rabbit ears? What the fuck?"

Christian: "It's some sort of discrimination you're too familiar with..."
-The Ranger replied as he looked up at his buddy, noticing what he was talking about.

Donovan: "Of course I'm familiar with it, nigga! That's why I was so pissed with that bitch when she called me on her office."
-He responded to his friend as he got up and looked at him from above the hood.
That sort of discrimination angered him, since he also suffered a lot of it too. Yes, she had rabbit ears and his skin colour was dark, but it was the same: discrimination from having a different physical trait.

David: "Hey buddy, don't think about it too much." -David said as he tapped Donovan's leg from below, since he was sitting right below him.- "Besides, I'm sure that kid will not hit that girl after what you did to him. I mean, dude. Did you see how even his buddies told him to leave before you even strangled him?"

Alex: "Yeah, they were shitting their pants!"
-He laughed at David's comment, just like the rest of his buddies, even Donovan, whom managed to calm down a little bit. After that, the song that was on the radio had finally stopped playing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 05, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂-𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें