15 - Friends? Maybe?

"In the night I lie and look up at you, when the morning comes, I watch you rise".
(My Universe ~ BTS ft Coldplay).

✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️.

Silence.

Complete silence.

This place was even more silent than a graveyard.

The only source of sound is that of the four boys whispering to each other.

"So this is really it?" Taehyung whispered.

"It is Tae, it is. Now we just have to get in there and save our hyungs". Jimin replied.

Earlier today, Taemin had argued that he was perfectly fine and that he had rested enough. He insisted that he was strong enough to transport all four of them to where they needed to be.

Jimin insisted he take one more day to rest but he disagreed and here they were.

"Are the guns ready?" Jimin asked and they all nodded.

"Wait" Taehyung almost shouted.

The others stared at him to see what he is up to.

He took out the elixir and opened it up, immediately the clouds started getting darker.

"What are you doing Tae?" Jimin whispered.

The younger didn't answer and dipped his hand into and out the liquid, bringing out some bullets.

"The fuck?" Taehyung".

"I soaked them in last night". He answered the unasked questions.

"Why?"

"Jimin remember that day, back at the mansion, when my dagger fell into the elixir by mistake?. Remember when I used it to attack that demon and how it affected him? I thought it would work the same way. Plus nothing kills the Masunders except for the elixir".

"You're right actually". Taemin nodded in agreement.

Jimin smiled and nodded.

They went ahead to fill their weapons.

"Okay then. Lets go". Jimin said and they all stood up except for Taehyung who was rustling through his bag.

"What are you looking for hyung?"

"My lucky biscuit". He answered nonchalantly.

"Your lucky what now?" Taemin asked confused.

"Goodness gracious, not again Taehyung" Jimin said.

"I brought it with me, I already ate two and there's one left, I was keeping it for a day like this". He exclaimed still searching.

"We have to go now Tae".

"I can't go on without it".

"Seriously?, Like seriously Taehyung?". Jimin asked in disbelief. He actually couldn't believe Taehyung right now.

"Yes and I found it". He muttered happily, throwing his hands in the air.

"Taehyung stop, you're — great" Jimin shook his head as the biscuit fell into the elixir.

"No" Taehyung almost cried as he removed the biscuit and dipped it in his mouth.

"Eww" Jungkook gagged.

"You did not just do that". Jimin glared.

"What?, it was the last one, I couldn't just let it go like that". He groaned pulling the lid over the bottle of elixir and closing it.

"Now, lets go". He muttered standing up.

Slowly but steadily they moved towards the Dark forest. It was getting darker and the aura around the place was just complete evil.

"There's no way in". Jungkook noticed.

"One sec". Taemin said and brought out a small blue pouch from his pocket. He opened it up and dip his hand into it bringing out gold dust which he blew into the air.

There was no reaction at first but then a pathway opened up.

"Woah". Taehyung wowed.

"Come on". Jimin nodded and patted Taemin on his shoulder before leading in.

"Hmm, is it just me or Jimin hyung has become softer on Taemin hyung?". Jungkook stated n Tae nodded.

"I don't feel so good". Taehyung muttered shaking his head. A sudden headache?. Just like that?.

Sighing, he rushed in after them.

It was dark. Completely dark. One couldn't even see their own body.

"Why is it so fucking dark?". Jungkook whispered.

"Shh, just wait a while. The moon will be out anytime from now". As soon as Taemin said that, a blinding light appeared out of nowhere.

That reaction when  you've been in a dark place for so long and then suddenly when you step out, you feel blinded by the light?. That's exactly what happened.

"It's the moon". Taemin whispered.

Jimin gasped. The full moon was so close and huge, bigger than he had ever experienced or heard of for that matter.

"They're saying something". Jungkook muttered which drifted their attention from the moon to them.

The Masunders.

Jungkook could remember clearly now, it was definitely them. The ugly disfigured faces, the black cloaks, the long veiny hands, seeing them again made all the memories start rushing back.

"You okay?". Taehyung asked n he nodded with a sigh. As if understanding, the elder placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it gently.

"Are those your hyungs?" Taemin asked.
On cue, the three boys turned and saw the most horrific sight in front of them.

Their hyungs, tied hands up n stark naked, grasses were tied on a rope around their waist to cover their manhood, the looked almost dried up n dirty, red marks all over their body as a sign of torture.

What the hell have they done to them?.

The boys felt angry, worried and sad at the same time. They didn't know how to react n Taemin saw this.

"Guys". He called out but no one answered him.

"I understand how you all must be feeling right now but this is not the time to feel remorseful, its the time to put your anger to use and destroy them so suck up that sadness and let's attack. Alright?".

"You're right. Come on boys, we're finally here after everything we've been through. It's time to save our hyungs, our family, friends n most especially our ARMYs are waiting out there for us. So no matter what guys, Survive". Jimin said with a heavy heart.

The other two nodded and sighed.

"Let's do this".

*****************+.
Hello there 👋.....
Okay I am so so so so so so sorry.
I know saying sorry doesn't cut it but seriously I'm sorry.
School has been completed messing me up my exams are in a week's time n I'm frustrated already honestly. The pressure is just too much .

Though I came on here n i saw a message that gave me the strength to write this chapter.... I know its a short one but please understand me.

And due to my exams I won't be able to update but I promise that after my exams I am definitely completing this book. So please bear patience with me😭.

I love you all so much 🥺.

Thank you for being with me.
I appreciate it so much.

Saranghae ❤️
Borahae 💜
Thanks for reading 🥺🥹❤️.