13~Found

".......I'm scared of letting go, but lately I've been weak as ever"
                       {Perfect ~ Ali gatie}.

Please do not skip the Author's note at the end. Thank you.
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜.

"Stand on ground"

"I feel like we've switched roles or is it just me?".

Taehyung chuckled. "It doesn't really matter, stay focused".

"Of course, but what is this though?" Jimin asked staring at the creature in front of him.

"I don't know.......a lion?" Taehyung suggested.

"A lion with nine tails? That's not a lion" Jimin stated obviously.

"Then what is it, a Dandelion?" Taehyung choked and they burst into laughter.

"Okay that's just stupid, a Dandelion is a flower you fool" Jimin said moving back a little.

"Yea yea but it made sense" Taehyung countered.

"Uh Tae, I think we're the only ones that find it funny tho"

"What- oh" Taehyung chuckled nervously and moved back.

The nine tailed lion roared and threw one of his tails in their direction.

"Duck" Taehyung yelled and grabbed Jimin's arm pulling him down with him.

"That was close" Jimin sighed.

"Uh.. He's getting ready to attack again" The younger muttered.

"Jump Tae"

"Okay I don't think he's really happy"

"You think?" Jimin sighed. "Okay enough of the chit chat, we've got other important things to do, its time to get rid of the thing in our way".

Jimin brought out his sword and it glistened under the sun. He smiled at this.

Taehyung brought his dagger and smirked. "Let's get it".

*.

"Ouch" Jimin winced as his back hit the ground. He looked over at Tae who was trying to defend himself against the creature which they realized was after the elixir. It wasn't just a creature, it was a demon.

Taehyung stumbled back and held his hand out to Jimin who took it and stood up.

"Its not as strong as the other demons we've fought" Taehyung reasoned.

"Why do you say so?" Jimin asked heaving a deep sigh and attacking the demon. He swung his sword and slice through the demon's leg making a deep cut. The demon yelped in pain and fell on that leg.

"In other words, its strong but doesn't have as much stamina as the others, it hasn't even been long yet its already weak" Taehyung finished.

Jimin nodded in agreement. "And its a good thing on our side".

"Quit chit chatting man, its getting up" Taehyung said running to attack the demon. He jumped and latched unto its back, stabbing it continuously.

"You started the talking" Jimin muttered in disbelief.

Taehyung smirked and held unto the demon's ears, pulling them up causing a growl from the demon and forcing it to stand on its legs again. "Jimin" he yelled and the latter nodded, he ran with his sword outstretched and sliced through the other leg. The demon cried and fell on its two limbs causing Taehyung to fall off its back.

"Ouch" he whispered. Jimin helped him up and chuckled. "Now you see how that felt".

"Ready for the final blow?" Taehyung asked.