1~because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth.
[Happy~ Pharrell williams].

⚛⚛⚛⚛☪⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛

The seven boys had already gotten to their destination which was about two days ago and now, they were busy playing around the compound since it was almost evening time.

They had spent the entire day sight seeing, some went hiking, others went shopping and viewing the island. It was so much fun to say the least, they had already done a lot in these two days that they decided to leave some things for the remaining twenty eight days.

"Jungkook fasterrr" jimin yelled as kookie sped up even more, hitting the gear of the tricycle and moving even faster.

(A/N what where you thinking bitc-).

While the two older ones were busy cooking, Namjoon and Hoseok were preparing the table for dinner, the younger ones had decided to play a game which they called 'catch the tricycle'. Two of them would ride in the cycle while the other one would run and try to catch up to them. Winners get to eat the loser's dinner and the loser has to take them shopping the next morning.

Currently, Jungkook was riding while jimin sat next to him with Taehyung chasing them.

"He's catching up, hurry" the oldest yelled over to the youngest who was trying not to lose his dinner that night. They drove fast all while laughing and giggling like five year olds.

Taehyung was exhausted to say the least, he had stopped running a while ago to catch his breath but he knew he couldn't lose. He wasn't worried about taking them for shopping the next day cuz he loved spending his money to make others happy but the thought of losing his dinner did not sound pleasant to him at all, everyone knew how much taetae loves his food, which is why, he came up with a plan.

He ran forward a little and started hyperventilating, breathing hard and grabbing his neck, it was almost as if he was having an attack which immediately picked Jimin's attention.

"Jungkook, stop" Jimin announced as he took a proper look at his friend, the younger one also looking over his shoulder to see.

"Taehyung" jimin almost yelled as he quickly unbuckled his seat belt. He was almost out when jungkook grabbed his arm.

"Hyung, he's pretending" he quickly reported.

"What do you mean he's pretending, look at him" the older looked over again, this time tae was already on the floor, Jimin was itching to go to him.

"Hyung, trust me, V hyung is trying to get us"

Jimin didn't listen, instead he just peeled the younger's hand away and jumped out.

"Tae, tae are you okay?" Jimin panicked as he placed the youngers head on his lap. What has he done?, he should never have allowed him play this game, infact they shouldn't have played the game at all. Now look, his friend was on the floor, he must have been so exhausted but he was just too blind to see it.

Oh how horrible jimin felt.

"Boo" the latter woke with a stupid grin on his face. Jimin widened his eyes while jungkook just sighed. He can't believe kookie was right, and to think he felt so bad.

"Gotcha" taehyung grinned wider causing jungkook to roll his eyes.

"See, Jimin hyung, i told you he was pretending"

"Oh stop whining, your dinner is mine now" taehyung mocked the younger not realising the pain that caused jimin.

"Kookie you go inside and don't worry about it, he can take my dinner if he wants to" Jimin said and without looking back turned and started walking away.