Chapter 15 (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Shut up, I'm not through with you yet. You're not leaving for the rest of the night."

Incapable of responding verbally, you twist your head a little and raise a brow while biting your lip signaling to him that you have something to say. He releases your neck to permitting you to speak.

"So what happened, did your girlfriend let you out for the night?" You say with a sly look.

"I'm inside my girlfriend as we speak." He replies licking his lips.

Your eyes fluttered trying to process what he just said, and when it registers you lick the backside of your teeth with a kinky smile.

Green light.

You pull him closer locking lips with one another, the kiss hot and wet, the two of you are emitting heat from each other bodies, eager for one another. Grimmjow initiates his strokes back up, making you moan in his mouth. His strokes are long and slow as he pushed himself all the way in hitting your cervix, you wrap your legs around him keeping him in deeper and he starts to pick up speed. Drilling a hole into you straight through the mattress, you lose control of your limbs and he drills harder and even deeper making you whimper and whine. He pulls back and lifts a leg up posting it on his shoulder trying to get a better angle as he fucked up into your walls.

"G-Grimmyyy."

"No- hold it."

"I-mmgh, I can't." You hiss.

Grimm lifts the other leg up onto his shoulder, drilling in super deep. He knew at these depths that you weren't going to last long. But he's gotta be able to talk his shit to you right?

"Grimmyyy pleasee"

"I said fucking hold it."

"I c- FUCKK!" You say cumming all over, getting juices all over him and the bed. "Ahhh Grimmy!"

He stopped pumping after you stopped shuddering, pulling out of your warm wet snatch. He flips you over, and you breathe hard into the mattress.

"Since you don't know how to fucking listen, you're gonna cum an extra 20 times for me." He says pushing you into a deep arch.

"Wait G-"

"Shut the fuck up. I don't wanna hear talking, I wanna hear my name."

Grimm propped open your legs, but a recent event taught you that something else better comes when they're closed. So you close them, and he slides them back open edging his cock.

"Why do you keep closing your legs? Keep them the fuck open."

"Now you shut up, and fuck me. Trust me." You say.

He complains and complies opening one cheek to reveal a red abused wet pussy and then he slides in. Instant overstimulation, he groans on his way in and forgets how to breathe. "Shitttt" he hisses from behind. A smile forms along your face but once he got acclimated the smile vanishes as he starts fucking your hole like he's angry, fucking you like you're going away, fucking you like it's his last day on earth. Moans along with gibberish seep from your lips, you don't even know what you tried to say. Your fingers locked into a tight fist, drooling into the bed. His strokes so hard your ass jiggles motioning upward creating a full body oscillation. Creating ripples everywhere, like earthquakes across the body. Ichigo didn't fuck you like this, this man is ruining you, breaking you in two, it hurts but it hurts in a good way, his breath picking up breathing warm air onto your back in between his groans.

"ooh my g-" You manage to speak English this time.

Grimm grabs a handful of your hair pulling your head up, exacerbating the arch in your back, his pumps so aggressive they feel like your spine is going to shatter in two. Your pussy is searing, aching, and crying, juices coursing like a river. The room is filled with the sounds of skin-to-skin contact slaps, your pussy squelching and squishing noises, and then moaning from the both of you in that order. He's decimating your shit and you can feel the gush of warm fluid spill from you. He comes down lower to your ear giving long slow strokes again, you can hear him breathing and groaning. He licks the side of your face when you hear him say: