Chapter 56

"Ellen?" I hear my mom's voice, waking me up.

"You're alarm went off two times already" she said walking closer to the bed.

I stretched and sat up straight, "Morning, thank you mom" I say standing up walking to my bathroom while she sat down on my bed.

I turn the shower on and brushed my teeth.

"Mom, is something going on?" I asked looking her direction with the toothbrush still in my mouth.

She gave me a small smile and patted the space next to her.

I nod and turned the shower off, quickly finishing with brushing my teeth. I made my way over to her and sat down, facing her.

"Your father and I have decided to go on vacation" she smiles, I smile back at her, "but it's in Abu Dhabi" she say.

I frown, "Oh" I gasped, "But the last race is in 1 month," I say, "please tell me you guys are gonna watch it?" I say excited.

"Yes, we are" she says and I jumped up screaming, "We're gonna watch the race together!" I yell and pulled her up doing a happy dance.

After calming down my mother speaks up, "We have to support our future son in law" she smiles.

I smile, "He's gonna be so happy hearing this" I say excitedly, reaching for my phone, checking the time.

"I thought I was gonna be alone"

My mother smiles, and makes her way out of my room, "Get ready for work now Ellen" she says in a strict motherly way.

I chuckle lightly and shake my head.

Hours later I'm back at home and I'm so tired. Lewis had texted a few minutes back that he landed safely and was going straight into a meeting.

Tonight I'll tell my parents about the house I bought and that I'll be moving in there in a few days.

"Mom?" I ask as I made my way downstairs after showering and changing into sweats, grabbing my phone.

I put my phone in my pocket and saw my parents in the living room, laughing about something.

"Whatcha laughing about my loves?" I smile and jumped on the couch between them.

My mom smiled, "You're dad was just acting like a very young man, saying and I quotes I can get any girl I want because I'm so handsome and sexy" she laughs.

I laugh, "Dad no" I smile looking over at him, he was busy laughing at his words.

"But honestly honey, I only love you and I don't want anyone else" he say after calming down. Then him and my mom was staring into each other's eyes.

They're so in love, all I want is this with Lewis.

"I have something important to say" I announce, breaking them out of their trance, both of them looking at me.

I got so nervous, I started scratching the skin on my hands.

"I'm moving out, I actually wanted to tell you guys about it before the accident, I bought a lovely home, and I was thinking of moving out Monday" I say looking at both of them.

My parents looked at each other, "It's about time" my dad says.

I looked at him shocked, while my mother and him started laughing.

"But seriously Ellen, we'll help you, thank you for telling us" my dad says after laughing a bit.

"Our baby is moving out" my mother says with tears in her eyes, "Not so much of a baby anymore mum" I say walking over to her giving her a kiss on her cheek and a hug.

My dad came over and joined the hug, after we pull back my dad started the conversation.

"Has Lewis landed safely?" he asked. I nod, "Yes he did" I say nodding.

"Tell him we'll see him at the last race, the whole Hayes family there to support him" my dad says excited.

I nod, "I'll tell him later, he's in a meeting right now" I say walking over to the kitchen to grab an orange

I made a mental note to tell Lewis that my parents are also gonna watch the race and that he has to help me get passes for them so they could watch in the garage, I'll pay for us.

Later I'm laying on my bed it was nearing midnight and I was waiting for Lewis to call me.

Just then my phone rang.

I picked it up with a smile, "Hi" I say.

"Hi baby"

"How was the meeting?" I ask.

"Was tiring but I'm okay"

"So... I have something to tell you... My parents are gonna watch the last race with me" I say excitedly.

He sounded surprised, "Oh, now I have to win that race" he says excitedly.

"You have to help me get passes for us, I'll pay for it" I say pulling the covers over me.

"No no baby, it's on me, you guys can just come watch, I'll get you the passes, where will you be staying?" he asked.

"Thank you Lewis, they are gonna be going on vacation in Abu Dhabi, so I don't know where they'll stay" I say.

"And you?" he asked.

"I'll just rent a room in a hotel close by" I say not wanting to invade his space during that time because it's the last race and all focus has to be on that race.

"No, stay with me?" he asked, "We'll stay in the Mercedes motor home, there's enough space on my side of the place" he say.

I nod, "Okay thank you baby, but I'll be paying for all the food and stuff" I say.

He chuckles, "Okay baby that's okay with me" he says.

"I told my parents about moving out"

"How did they take it?" he asked.

"Good surprisingly, seems like my dad wants me out of here" I laughed.

He laughed, "I love your dad" he says.

"Wanna move in together?" he asked.

"In the house I bought?" I asked shocked.

"Yes" he answered.

***

Hi, I know this is not enough after being away for so long but the writers block is still kicking my ass and this is the best I could get out, hope you enjoyed it. I hope you all enjoyed the holidays with family and friends, happy new year 💐.