Chapter 33

Right now it was later in the evening, we were laying in bed at the hotel.

My head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. His arms around my body.

I looked up at him and found that he is already staring at me, I quickly looked down blushing.

He chuckled and sighed, "I'm so happy to be here with you"

I smiled, "Same."

We layed there in silence staring at whatever.

"How have things been at home?" he asked moving around.

"I'm a manager now" I said proudly. He gasped, "What?" he asked happily.

I nodded smiling. Suddenly things went quiet again.

"You ready for tomorrow?" I asked looking up at him, "Yes," he paused, "Definitely now that you're here" he smiled.

I smiled like a little child in a candy store, feeling so happy.

"How do you feel about having kids?" I asked.

He's smile suddenly faded a little bit, he then sucked in a breath, "I-I don't know" he answered frowning.

I felt uneasy, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"I feel like I can't have kids now, I'd have to much on my plate"

I nodded upset, because I've always wanted children and I mean I am getting older.

He suddenly stood up and went to the bathroom leaving me with my thoughts.

***

Today it's race day and anyone can sense the tension between me and Lewis. After last night we didn't talk to each other, this morning we still haven't talked.

He got ready first and walked out of the bathroom in all his glory, wearing a lime tracksuit paring it with his black glasses, green and black boots and his watch.

He started chuckling, "Ellen?" he said, I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at his eyes, "Mhm?" I hummed.

He pointed at the bathroom, I nodded hastily and flew past him into the bathroom.

When I was done I looked into the mirror, I was wearing a baby blue crop top with black leggings that flared out at the bottom, paring it with my black dr. Martens and a mini white bag and of course some sunglasses.

I stepped out seeing that Angela was in the room, discussing things with Lewis.

I greeted her and waited outside for them.

"Let's go" Angela walked out the door a few minutes later.

Lewis walked out and grabbed my hand as we walk to the underground parking.

When we arrived at the track, Lewis locked hands with me and we walked down the paddock, photographers was everywhere, taking pictures of us.

I felt incredibly small and almost started having a panic attack, when Lewis suddenly gave my hand a gentle squeeze, calming my nerves.

We arrived and Toto was talking outside with some of Mercedes' staff. We both greeted him and went straight towards Lewis's drivers room.

"Lewis?" I asked as he changed into his team merch for interviews. "I-I'm gonna go greet Daniel quickly" I said pointing to the door.

He smiled, "Of course, be back to wish me luck" I nodded and went straight to McLaren.

I walked in unsure and looked around for Daniel, "Yo Ellen!" someone said from behind me.

I turned around and ran towards Daniel, "Oh my god, hi" I said as I pulled back.

"How are you?" he asked with a big smile, "Where have you been?"

"Oh I'm good" I answered, "And you?" I smiled.

He scratched his head, "Yeah, I'm doing good" he smiled.

"Yo Daniel, let's go" I heard another voice behind Daniel. I peeked over his shoulder, seeing Lando Norris.

He approached us, "Hi" he greeted shyly.

Daniel slapped his head and Lando whined, "Wh-what was that for?" Lando asked rubbing his head.

Daniel snickered, "Why are you getting shy?" he asked laughing.

Lando nudged Daniel in the ribs, "Come on we have interviews that needs to be done" Lando said.

"I gotta go" Daniel said pointing to the door.

"No-no it's fine, you guys go" I smiled. Both of them greeted me and I went back to Lewis.

When I arrived in his drivers room, he was out doing interviews so I sat down on the couch responding to my mom's text.

I laughed thinking back on Lando and Daniel.

What an eventful day so far.