Chapter 03 || Officer Park

Začít od začátku

jimin sighs deeply, "or i can ask you why do you keep doing weird stuff at the wrong time. i know you're not even at home."

"it's a date with my boyfriend, i can do whatever i want."

"the date that i spent my weekend preparing for."

"liar," hayeon hisses, "you were busy keeping my boyfriend away from me. no, tell me for real, how much do you like him?"

"a lot," jimin clicks his tongue, "have you ever wondered what a threesome feels like?"

"yes, but definitely not with you."

"c'mon, you'll lo-"

"alright enough," taehyung interrupts, heaving out a deep sigh as his eyes stare at his phone, "what is it jimin?"

"uh actually y'know aecha right?"

"no? i've heard a lot of names from you, please be specific."

"the roommate," jimin sighs and taehyung hums, "she's pregnant," hayeon gasps, covering her mouth while taehyung shakes his head in disappointment and jimin continues before they ask anything, "i didn't do it! relax, listen first, so her boyfriend is gonna marry her and they're moving in together. and since there's not much room for another person, that witch is kicking me out."

"wha-" taehyung bursts out laughing and hayeon just giggles, shaking her head at the man's misery. "no wait...." his laughter seizes and horror takes over his sharp features, "why did you call me?"

"well, you see tae... you're my only best friend and everything happened so fast i couldn't find a place to stay..."

"no no no no no," taehyung laughs in disbelief, "don't even-"

"please, tae you know i love you so much right? i have nowhere to go right now,"

"bro! tell that girl to move out!"

"her boyfriend is unemployed..." jimin sighs, "i don't see why she would even want to be associated with him. he's not even handsome y'know?"

"jimin, is this the time you should he bitching about the guy who's got a girl and even kicking you out of your own shared apartment?"

"i wanna murder him!"

taehyung scoffs and glances at hayeon who's quiet, not saying anything which jimin probably notices too, "hayeon-ah? i'm sorry, i didn't mean to bother you guys like this, but it's really an emergency."

"uh it's fine," she says, "i can understand, shit happens at the weirdest times."

"thanks, you're better than taehyung even if you get mad at me."

"sure," she sighs, "but just so y'know, i'm gonna make you pay for always stealing my boyfriend from me."

"lemme come over, then i'm all yours,"

"i won't allow you at home if you do anything funny," taehyung warns and his friend laughs on the line before hanging up. hayeon chuckles lightly, linking her arm with taehyung's and pulls him towards the car. "are you tired?"