"I didn't care." Darius admits and I feel my heart break into a million pieces. "The reality is that it's been tough adjusting to this life as everything I do makes me feel guilty. When I'm having fun in a different city, I feel guilty because you're not there with me. I can't even go into a club without feeling some type of way because you're at home with the kid and that ain't right."

"That's the life that we chose."

"Yeah but fuck that." He throws his arms up in the air. "I shouldn't have to feel guilty about any of that when I'm a twenty eight year old man. I need to live my life too."

"So what?" I place my hands on my hips. "You can sleep around while I stay and watch the kids. What about my so called life?"

"That's the life that we chose." He mocks me and I scoff while looking away.

"It's like looking at a completely new man." I take a few steps back. "If you want to remain married to me then you need to become the man that I fell in love with because I can't take this much longer. You've broken me enough with all of this, don't make me lose my baby too."

---

DariusHunter: A lot of things have been going down in the media, things that I wish wouldn't have gotten out but that's the price that we pay in the world of fame

DariusHunter: A lot of things have been going down in the media, things that I wish wouldn't have gotten out but that's the price that we pay in the world of fame. My name is being dragged through the media and rightfully so, as I did what those reports claimed but my wife does not deserve any of the hurtful words being sent her way. Whether we chose to stay together or not is nobody's business and I hope that you can give us some privacy as we begin the chapter of becoming a family of four.

3,500,000 likes ~ disabled comments

Darius and I are attending our first public event since the news of the affair was leaked and I'm definitely putting on a show even though I feel broken inside. We have received many looks ever since we exited the car and it has been embarrassing to say the least because I can't play it off.

Everybody knows.

"I feel like everyone is looking at us." I mumble to my husband who is on his second glass of wine.

"That's because they are."

I narrow my eyes at him, "This is one thing that you should lie about but it seems as if you haven't gotten your priorities straight."

"You've been getting onto me about being disloyal and now that I am telling you the truth which is what you've been begging for, you don't like it." Darius kisses his teeth before downing his wine. "I wasn't trying to be here tonight but I came here for you."

"Don't do that." I wrap my arms around myself. "Those are two separate things and you know that. I wanted you to be honest about what you've done since I didn't find any of this shit out from you. More than three women hit me up with receipts about what you like to do in your free time "

The event that we are attending tonight is hosted by my older sister, Adrienne who I have not seen in two months

The event that we are attending tonight is hosted by my older sister, Adrienne who I have not seen in two months. As I spot my older sister making her ways towards us with our younger sister, I fight with everything that I have to not cry.

When I first found out about my husband's infidelity, I decided not to tell Adrienne because I was embarrassed. I was ashamed to see her disappointed in me for sticking by his side through this mess because she is the definition of a ride or die. If I had told her that night then she would have been at our house in the morning, packing all his shit and tossing it out the window while screaming profanities at him.

"Adrienne." I practically throw myself at her as she steps into my personal space and no words are exchanged as we share a long hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." She gives me a squeeze and I feel my bottom lip tremble because I know that there is so much that she wants to say.

" She gives me a squeeze and I feel my bottom lip tremble because I know that there is so much that she wants to say

"Hey Adrienne." Darius smiles big and she glares at him while pulling away from me

"I don't want to hear a single word from you." Adrienne hisses at him and his smile falls. "I never want hear anything come from those crusty lips of yours unless you are on your knees begging for forgiveness."

"Tell him sis." Isabella smirks while crossing her arms.

"You're not going to dog me out." Darius gets in her face and I sigh while stepping inbetween them. "I didn't have to be here tonight."

"Then why are you here?" Adrienne snaps.

"Guys please." I plead with my sister and husband as the tension thickens. "We're at an event right now."

"I'm here because your sister, my wife wanted me here." Darius responds. "Do you think that I want to be hanging around a bunch of miserable housewives who do nothing but bitch about their lives. If you want me to leave your damn party then I will, lord knows I've got better things to do."

"Then get the hell out of my party." Adrienne snaps at him. "Nobody wants your cheating ass here."