Ch 56- The Final Battle (pt 3)

Start bij het begin

Y/n: (wait where is Wanda?! Why didn't I hear her shout when Myu died?)

I looked around trying to find Wanda but what I saw made me lose all hopes of winning this battle. Everyone in the camp was being slaughtered, my mates who were still alive and some of their parents were gradually becoming weaker and weaker. I then saw something red on the battlefield, it was Wanda's coat, and with it was Wanda. She was clutching Myu's head close to her head, I saw more and more red particles swarming around her. M. saw it too and she started to panic, she rushed to Wanda but she was stopped by Jinka. The two engaged in a long fight, M. was ripping Jinka's body part but it seemed that Tora's death kicked Jinka's healing ability into overdrive. The body parts that M. was ripping away were coming back almost instantly, the sniper shot Jinka four times in the stomach but it did almost nothing. It only slightly reduced her healing speed but that's all M. needed to eliminate Jinka.

M. looked around and saw a broken barricade, she smirked before she beheaded Jinka and grabbed her body. She ran toward the broken barricade and slammed Jinka on it, impaling her on it. Jinka was still slightly moving so the sniper shot one last bullet into Jinka's exposed neck flesh and she stopped moving.

M. used this opportunity to once again run toward Wanda who was still clutching Myu's head. Her hand came dangerously close to Wanda's neck but before she could touch her, Wanda's red particles flew everywhere provoking a huge explosion and pushing everyone away. Some died because of that, allies and enemies, the two things that were holding me disappeared and I used this opportunity to cut my collar with a piece of metal that had flown toward me. Unfortunately, I was about halfway done before two people in the cloak grabbed me and made me kneel.

M. came back toward us and her eyes immediately locked on the collar. She gently grabbed and observed it, after that she glared at me before roughly grabbing my chin.

M.: you know, I love you Y/n but if you keep trying to escape I might need to use drastic means

Y/n: then stop it please, I already told you I won't question you anymore! I won't try to escape! Please let them live I beg of you

M.: *smirk* hmm I don't know, I don't th-

M. stopped talking when I leaned forward and kissed M., she was surprised at first but she quickly kissed me back. I started tearing up but I kept going and after a moment, M. kissed me one last time before she smiled and grabbed my chin gently.

M.: *smile* good, you are learning! Now since you have finally accepted to be a good girl, I will do as you say

I smiled but suddenly M. walked around before she came behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

M.: choose three people, those three people will stay alive and the others will die

Y/n: huh? What? Why? You told me that you will not kill them!

M.: exactly but you didn't say that you wanted all your mates alive *glare coldly at Y/n* be grateful that I am letting three of your mates live

Y/n: *grit her teeth* be grateful my ass!

I slammed my head behind me and I heard a crack followed by someone gripping my hair hard. M. looked at me with a mad expression before she smirked, she gently stroked my cheek before she started speaking softly.

M.: you know darling, I wasn't joking about what I told you back when you first came to me in your dreams.

Y/n: *widen her eyes*

M.: if you are a bad girl I will pump you full of my baby seed in front of your ex-mates

Y/n: *glare fiercely at M.*

M.: tch *slap Y/n* so disobedient! Stay here and watch me as I kill everyone that you love.

After that M walked away, I tried to look at Wanda for help but she was still holding my daughter's head in her hands. I saw Annie running toward M. in her giant form but we were both surprised when a huge thunderbolt appeared next to her.

Annie quickly turned around and hardened her arms but by doing so, she forgot the huge ballista. Annie and this new giant exchanged blow after blow, after a moment the huge ballista fired and it lodged itself in Annie's giant legs making her fall on her back. The giant took this opportunity to get on top of Annie and start to punch her again, again and again. I thought that it was useless but suddenly I heard the sound of something starting to break and I saw that Annie's crystallized arms had small cracks.

I looked down not wanting to see the death of another one of my mates until I heard someone chuckle behind me. I turned my head and saw that it was one of the masked people, I was going to insult them when they did something very unexpected.

They quickly turned and decapitated the other person who was holding me before they slashed my collar completely.

Y/n: w-what? Why did you do that?

???: sorry Y/n we are late

The person took down their hood and I saw that it was Kise.

Y/n: Kise?! Why-

Kise: listen Y/n we don't have time, there is a way for you to save your mates!

Y/n: *tear up* don't lie Kise! They are dead! I can't-

Kise: you have an inner demon and inner angel right?! So that means that you can change into a demon or an angel?

Y/n: well yes but-

Kise: then listen to me, you need to change into a mix of the two. I read a book a few months ago in the base of people I had to infiltrate. It talked about demons and angels and what they could do.

Y/n: okay and?

Kise: demons are able to bring back a body to its former state before it died but they won't have a soul while the angels can bring the soul of a person but the body of the deceased person will stay the same.

Y/n: *eyes widen* that's what Ambrogio meant back then by "There is much more you can do"

Kise: huh? Ambrogio? The god of the vampires?

Y/n: yes him...alright Kise how can I do that?

Kise: I have no idea, this is something that you need to do by yourself

After Kise ran to the fight and started to kill many enemies. I heard a shout and I saw that the unknown giant had broken Annie's arms, he approached its head from her breast but before he could sink its teeth in it, we all heard the sound of big footsteps approaching. Reiner came barreling through the trees and slammed himself into the unknown titan, the unknown titan was sent flying and Reiner helped Annie get up. Unfortunately, they were still being shot at by the giant crossbow.

That's when I started to feel the ground starting to deform itself and the huge crossbows stopped firing. Katakuri came from behind looking at M. with rage.

Katakuri: please Y/n...bring back everyone, Kise explained to me the plan. We need you to transform, please do it!

After Katakuri joined Kise in battle and they started fighting side by side.

Y/n: (I need to transform! But will I even be able to do it?! How am I supposed to transform anyway?)

I looked up and saw M. looking in my direction with anger, she started to walk toward me with determination.

Y/n: (shit! I need to do it! I need to transform...the question is...wait...yeah maybe that could work!)

I looked up at M. with a smirk and she momentarily squinted her eyes before she quickened her pace.

Y/n: (you are dead M.!)
---------------------------------------------------------
And done

It was _Shironeki_ PEACE!!!!✌️ 🔥 ✌️