After a few more minutes All Masters and Servants of the black fraction showed up. With Darnic looking at the still knocked out Gordes

Darnic:"Y/N mind explaining to me where Saber is and what happened here."
Y/N:"Uncle to explain it in simple terms, Saber sacrificed himself to allow the Homunculus that Rider and I helped to escape."
Vlad:"Now then do you have anything to say in your defence? Because of your decisions we lost our Saber.
Y/N:"I have nothing to say in my defence, I just felt like that helping that boy escape was the right move."
Caules:"Brother why did you even do that you are the heir to the family so.."
Y/N:"Brother I have no regrets for my actions and I am fed up with this family."
As I said that all members of the family looked slightly shocked, as Vlad just shook his head
Vlad:"Well if you are so fed up then I give you this one option. Either you step back as a Master and hand over your servant or you die."
Y/N:"He made his spear ready so he is going to kill me one way or another I hope Kama is going to be fast enough."
I thought as I took a deep breath
Y/N:"Kama now!"
I shout, as Kama dashed at me, as Vlad send wooden poles at me. As Kama picked me up one of them hit her stomach, before she disappeared

No One POV:

Celeborn:"I have the two in my sight what are your orders Master?"
Fiore:"Shoot at them."
She said clearly not sure what to do
Celeborn:"Master when you are unsure I can just let them go."
She was still unsure but nodded, making Celeborn lower his bow

Kama POV:
Kama:"Ok this was a really tight spot there Master are you alright?"
She asks, as she landed on a tree near the city, as he did not answer her question
Kama:"Master?"
She asks confused, as she looked at Y/N she grew a shocked face, as she saw a Wood spike in his abdomen
Kama:"Shit I was not careful not only did I get hit by one of these spikes he got also hit."
She said to herself, as she jumped from the tree into the city into an empty alleyway.
Kama:"No, no no, why was I so stupid not noticing that. Ahhhh!"
Kama was angry at herself, as she screamed at herself, as a pair of foot steps was coming her way
Kama:"Who is there?"
She said as she made her bow ready
???:"Wow who would have thought that a Servant of the Back fraction comes here with her Master."
Kama recognised the voice
Kama:"Just my luck the stupid Red Saber."
Master of Saber:"Calm down Saber something does not seem right."
Sabres Master said as he saw the wood spike within the abdomen of Kama and Y/N
Master of Saber:"Wood spikes? You were attacked by your own team?"
Kama just nodded, not lowering her guard
He just nods.
Master of Saber:"I see."
Saber:"Oh no I know that look Master. Don't even think about it he is just there about to die and Assassin seems to be wounded as well they are an easy target."
Kama:"You do realise that I can hear you loud and clear."
Master of Saber:"Ok Assassin I will help you if the answer you give me satisfies me are you ok with that."
Kama:"What other choice do I have?"
Master of Saber:"What did your Master do to be attacked by his own comrades and what is his relationship with the other members of the red team?"
Kama sighed as she hears the question
Kama:"He went more then one time against his Uncles orders, and even tho he is the next head of the family he had planned to leave them after the Grail War."
Master of Saber:"So in short he plans to abandon the crest of his family because he is fed up with how they act."
Kama:"More or less yeah."
He just nods, as he turns to Saber
Master of Saber:"Saber pick the boy up we take them with us."
Saber:"Huh?! What seriously they are our enemy."
Master of Saber:"And our card to get into there base."
Saber:"Ugh ok fine."
She said as she walks over to Kama and Y/N
Saber:"You walk besides me I take your Master ok."
Kama:"Ok."
Master of Saber:"Alright let's go when we are at a safe spot I will treat his wounds."
He said, as he began to guide Kama to there hide out which is located in a graveyard, where he soon began to treat the wounds of Y/N.

Time skip to sun rise
Y/N POV

Y/N:"Ugh what happened?"
I ask confused, as I woke up. Looking around I was in a crypt
Master of Saber:"Oh welcome back to the world of the living."
Y/N:"Huh wait what the Master of the Red Saber? Why did you help me?"
Master of Saber:"You can call me Kairi, and to answer your question your Servant brought you to the city we found you two and I treated your wounds, but I want something in return."
Y/N:"Let me guess knowledge about the other Masters and Servants of Black?"
Kairi:"Correct."
Y/N:"Well as I am now presumed dead hopefully what does it matter, I can tell you there is no longer a Saber in the Black Team, he died last night by his own accord."
Saber:"HUH! WHAT Seriously the Saber is already Dead! Bullshit I wanted to fight them."
Kairi:"Ah good morning to you too Saber."
Kama:"Isn't there a mute button on her."
Y/N:"Assassin thanks for getting me out of there last night."
Kama:"Wait why do you thank me. I was not careful and you got impaled by Lancer."
Kairi:"Even if Saber would have a mute button they would break my hand if I wanted to press it."
Saber:"Correct."
Y/N:"Ok I will give you a few infos about my family members."
Kairi:"Thank you."

Y/N gave Kairi the informations he asks for, as Kama and Mordred where still arguing

Kairi:"Ok I think I got all my answers thank you again."
Y/N:"Yeah no problem."
Kairi:"Hey if I may ask do you have an idea what to do after the war?"
Y/N:"Well after what happened I am not really sure anymore."
Kairi listened to you a bit before handing you a card
Y/N:"What is this?"
Kairi:"The contact informations of a colleague of mine El Meloi is his name, and he is kinda known for picking up people like you. You can contact him after the War, he has a good amount of power in the clock tower, so he might be able to help you set foot in a new live."
Y/N:"Thank you but why do you do this?"
Kairi:"I can see that you want to change yourself from what your family did so yeah."
I simply nod, as I stood up with the help of Kama who walked over to help me up

Y/N:"Thank you again, but I would try and find a way to survive on my own I do not want to rely on someone that is still technically my enemy."
Saber:"You are not stupid that much I can tell."
Kairi:"Well until we meet again."
I nod as I walk out of the crypt with Kama, as we walk back into the city where I want to buy us a few new clothes

Kama:"Master I don't need clothes I can simply be in my spirit form."
Y/N:"No need I want to have you outside of your spirit form so you can react faster."
Kama:"If you say so Master."

Time skip to when they have bought new clothes

Kama:"Uhm Master is this really ok for me to wear?"
Y/N:"Don't tell me you are shy because you wear something new Kama."
Kama:"It's not that."
She said blushing a bit

Y/N:"Ok ok now let's stay low for a bit

Y/N:"Ok ok now let's stay low for a bit."
Kama:"Yeah you are still not yet fully recovered, so let's stay low and then we could attack them from an ambush."

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry for the long wait and the shorter chapter. A lot of stuff happened to me IRL, I graduated from Highschool, my Grandfather died, I enrolled in Uni a month ago and yeah. I was not in the mental health to really continue to write, the updates will be slow I'm sorry for that and I excuse myself if the quality of this chapter seems different compared to the last few, as I am a bit out of practice. But I am now back again and hope you all will continue to support this book. Until we see us in the next Chapter
LaserNico Out.