Chapter 7

I feel rays of sun on my face.I open my eyes and look around to see that I'm in a white room,I begin stand up,I feel a strong pain in my neck.Oh,that hurts like a bitch. I get up and look around again, I turn my head to see an empty hospital bed and that's when I remember what happened last night.
Holy shit, where the hell is he? I stood up and walked to the door."Leaving so soon, amoré?"I hear a voice say from behind me,I turn around and run into his arms.

"Axel, you're alive!"I say,while hugging him I can feel his muscles tense as I squeeze him.He wraps his arms around me and rubbed my back.I don't know why exactly I'm hugging him and at this point I don't give a fuck."Well,why wouldn't I be."he says, pulling away.I see a slight up tilt on the side of his mouth.Am I going insane or did I almost see Axel smile,I must be losing my mind.

"So,do you want to tell me what happened last night?"I say, guiding him to the bed sitting down next to him."I'II tell you when we get home for now I need make a few calls."he says, kissing my head and getting up."Ok,I should probably call the doctors."I say, closing the door and going in search of a doctor.After a while , I finally found a resident,who then found a nurse,who found a doctor.

When we got back to the room ,Axel was in a heated conversation with someone on the phone."Axel, get off your phone.God, I can't leave you alone for one minute."I say, grabbing his phone and ending the call."That was a very important business call."Axel says, trying to snatch the phone away."Let the doctor examine you and then maybe I'll give you your phone back."I say, holding the phone behind my back.I take the phone from behind my back wave it in the air.Axel trys to snatch it but I take it away a few seconds before he could grab it.He lets out a sigh before taking a seat on the bed.

After the doctor was done doing his check up and gave us some medication to help with the pain.I hear my phone ringing and pick it up,while Axel changed out of his hospital gown.

Call-
💕 Bestie💕

Alicia:Hey

Nadia:Hey,so why'd you call?

Alicia: I just wanted to know why you didn't come to dinner.

Nadia: Sorry again for that I just needed to handle Somethings.

Alicia:Ok.So,when are you coming in?

Nadia:I don't know, maybe sometime next week.

Alicia:Ok,well I have to finish watching Ex on the beach.

Nadia:See ya, I got to go.

Alicia: See ya.

I hang up and put my phone in my bag.I haven't been going in to work as much as I did.I needed to adjust to my new of life for the time being so I just didn't go to work.I hear the door open,I spin around and see a nurse standing in the door holding a clipboard in her hand."Hi,can I help you with something?"I ask."Oh,yes ma'am can you please sign here?"she says pointing to a specific spot on the paper."What is this paperwork for?"I say."These are discharge papers for your husband.The doctor has given the ok for him to be released."she says, handing me the clipboard.I skim through the paperwork making sure that it's legit.I sign on the dotted line and hand her back the clipboard.She leaves the room and closes the door behind her.Axel eventually comes back in a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt.