54| Love Language

Start from the beginning

His raises a brow at you. "How many times have you said that to me and how many times have you actually killed me?"

You open your mouth to respond, but Jungkook grabs you by the waist to move you aside so he can go though the secret mini door. There's a million butterflies fighting a war in your stomach from just the feel of his hand on you.

Annoyed, you smack his head with your leg when he's on his way down through the door. He looks up to glare at at you and before you know it, he grabs your leg, pulling you down roughly and you gasp, falling straight down, your boobs smashing into his face.

Holy crap.

Immediately upon contact with your skin, Jungkook recoils, and you hear something close to a messy moan from the back of his throat. You pounce away from him, face electrifyingly pomegranate-red. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Jungkook's face is a blush of wine-red. "You... you just threw your balloons at me. How was that my fault?"

Anger bubbles in you and you scowl at him, chest heaving. "I threw my what? You dragged me down!"

Somewhere in this secret little room, you hear Jin's voice. "Will you two just get past all that arguing and confess how much you're in love with each other?"

Your gaze roves around the room, eyes looking past Namjoon's silver hair to see Jin tapering his eyes at you. Jungkook lets out a scoff but before he can deny it, you beat him to it. "I would rather fall in love with you, Jin. Trust me."

The slightest amount of pink hints against Jin's cheeks. "That's... uh good to know."

Behind Jin, there's a big movable white board that Bea kicks to the side to see your face. She's tied to a chair, a sick, wicked smile on her face when she catches your eye.

Inside, the room was big enough for the eight of you. Hoseok was sitting by the living room table, his cheekbones lifting slightly when he catches your eye. But he didn't look too happy.

You catch Yoongi on the couch, playing some car racing game, the retro music from his phone blasting, clearly showing his disinterest in this matter.

When your gaze returns towards Bea, you can't help but grit your teeth together. "Bitch."

Namjoon brushes his hair back uncomfortably. "Yeah she's not cooperating." Jungkook stands next to you, hands folded to his chest at he stares at Bea calculatingly.

Jin leans against the living room wall. "She's willing to cooperate if we sign her deal off with Junghyun-I mean the Reaper."

"Deal?" You ask, and Yoongi sends you a look. This dumb bitch.

You ignore him, averting your attention to Bea. "You didn't choose to work with him?"

She scoffs. "It wasn't a choice. I was getting cabbage."

"Cabbage?"

"Cocaine," Yoongi adjoins, eyes not leaving his phone screen. "She's an addict."

Jungkook steps forward, his voice as cool as the wind that glides through an invisible window. He holds up a small transparent ziplock bag with white crystals inside. "I will give you three times the amount he gives you if you tell me where he is."

She raises her brow at him, then after a long pause. "Go fuck yourself."

The slightest smile swipes across Jungkook's lips. To say he wanted to sling a pocket knife across her throat was an understatement.

Jungkook nears her until he's towering above her. Bea didn't say much to you in the past. So you don't know exactly what role she played in Jungkook's life but the way she's staring at him right now might suggest she once was a valuable asset to him.