This place is nothing like the rest of the building. It's a large auditorium where the chandeliers hung low, gleaming a very elegant yellow light that glittered the entire room.

It's so bright in here that it takes you a minute to adjust until you walk towards the half-decorated stage, placing your bag on the floor. Few staff members greet you, a little confused as to why you're already dressed, but regardless, they allow you to help them set up equipments on the stage.

After the stage is set, you go through the catering package before checking off  food items from your personal menu list. For the next hour, you help the camera men set up equipments backstage. And on your way down the mini stage of the stairs, you nearly trip before a man catches you. Someone you know.

"Careful," he says, grinning. "You don't want to ruin your pretty dress."

Your eyes widen. "Hoseok!"

The man marvels at you before going in for a hug. He's warm, his scent sweet like peaches and summer. "I didn't know you were coming."

Hoseok only grins at you, and behind him, you catch Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung, all invested in a conversation that you try not to laugh at.

"You're so short that you need a lift to kiss Bea." Jimin sends Taehyung a glare. "Shut up and worry about that little bald spot of yours."

Namjoon sighs, scratching his forehead. "I don't know why I even invited you guys."

At his words, Jimin opens his mouth to respond but his eyes land on you. "My my. Look who we have here."

Taehyung turns towards you, blinking at your figure for a solid minute in silence. "If you don't already have a date—" He starts.  "—Then I'm available to fill the spot."

You smirk playfully. "I would like th—"

"I'm afraid the spot is filled."

The air is sucked from your chest upon hearing the Grim Reaper's voice. You turn, hands balled into fists as you stare up at the muscular figure of the man dressed in a black tux, his hair permed over his forehead.

Goddamn. Why does he look so... in his element?

That green mask perfectly illuminates his eyes while also covering the upper portion of his mysterious face.

Namjoon tenses beside you, staring at the Reaper with something close to judgement. Except, he doesn't actually know that he's the Grim Reaper. At least you hope so.

"The auction hasn't started yet," Namjoon says, voice clipped. "You don't need a mask."

The Reaper raises a brow at Namjoon. "I like being mysterious." Then he reaches a hand for a handshake, his green eyes dim. "I'm Luc. Y/N's date."

A strong, unbending urge to smack him in the face dawns on you but you send Luc a smile through clenched teeth.

Luc? Now why would an asshole like him have such a hot, Western name?

You clench your jaw, forcing a decent smile at Namjoon and the others. "Sorry but I'll catch you guys around." Then you grab Luc's hand, and drag him out of the auditorium for a chat, rage burning inside you.

Luc hesitates behind you. "Take it slow, darling. We have all day."

You turn to him once you're in the empty corridors, folding your hands to your chest as you glare up at him. "How the hell did you get in?"

He glances at the door before looking at you, amused. "Through the motion of walking, of course."

You clench your hands into fists. "But how? You need a guest pass."